First Visit to the Fortress

Max

Hi All, 

Just wanted to give a quick account of my first visit to the fortress. As has been echoed many times before in this forum, my visit exceeded expectations. Mistress Zito and I roleplayed a scenario where I was accidentally being held captive by her in her dungeon after being abducted due to a case of mistaken identity. Mistress Zito was the perfect choice for this role as she is stunningly elegant, playfully sadistic and wholly mischievous. Her intuition was to start the session with my handcuffed and blindfolded, which really help put me in character and set the tone for the session. She’s a total pro and worked incredibly hard to make sure I was having a great time. I’m sure there are other in here who, like me, were hesitant about visiting because you are new to this world. My advice: move past that fear/hesitation and experience something new and what is a heck of a lot of fun. The facility is great as is the entire team.  I’m already looking forward to my next visit. 

Hi MAX...YOU certainly MAXed out TWICE...Your FIRST most EXEMPLARY ENCOUNTER of most SENSUALLY CUTEST CRUELEST PERSUASIVE FEMINISM ever envisioned conceivable...OMG YES...I know MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO quite well after a most ultra TORMENTING surprise appearance of the most ASSERTIVE female prerogatives most sensually SADISTICALLY unleashed and most enthusiastically perpetrated interminably...as she most erotically SENSUALLY SYMBOLIZES your very FIRST delighted visit to the very latest INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS of no comparable ongoing DEVOTED EXTREME CLIENT ENTHUSIASM personified...Lonewolf 

12 hours ago, Max said:

Hi All, 

Just wanted to give a quick account of my first visit to the fortress. As has been echoed many times before in this forum, my visit exceeded expectations. Mistress Zito and I roleplayed a scenario where I was accidentally being held captive by her in her dungeon after being abducted due to a case of mistaken identity. Mistress Zito was the perfect choice for this role as she is stunningly elegant, playfully sadistic and wholly mischievous. Her intuition was to start the session with my handcuffed and blindfolded, which really help put me in character and set the tone for the session. She’s a total pro and worked incredibly hard to make sure I was having a great time. I’m sure there are other in here who, like me, were hesitant about visiting because you are new to this world. My advice: move past that fear/hesitation and experience something new and what is a heck of a lot of fun. The facility is great as is the entire team.  I’m already looking forward to my next visit. 

My experience is the mistresses never mistake identity.  If you were taken by a mistress, then that is what was supposed to happen.

I'm glad you had a great time and welcome to the fortress.  I hope you have the opportunity to be caught again.

Hi BlindGoat...PLEASE FEAR NOT the most blessed moments in the most SENSUALLY AROUSING atmosphere of the most genuinely concerned amazingly BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES of choice to very gradually introduce you to the most enjoyable aspects of BDSM interactions personified. I have so fortunately been with most and I can most assuredly guarantee your most ultra enthusiastic assessment upon your arrival and upon your most sincere gratitude of being involved in the most exclusively INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS experience as I so personally know it to be after 19 SESSIONS of most impressive BDSM BLISS personified interminably most conclusively...as I have so convincingly been in the NEW YORK scene for several decades...YES DECADES!!!...and nothing compares to the most exemplary FETISH FORTRESS experience on every conceivable level envisioned...as most personally extensively scrutinized interminably. My best personal advice is to initially interact on the FORTRESS FORTRESS GUEST website with others including myself and of course their most enthusiastic BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES to fully acclimate yourself to the ultimate extremism of client enthusiasm most interminably expressed by all and when you finally concede to such cooperative involvement OMG YES...most energetically session with your most GORGEOUS MISTRESS OF CHOICE...Lonewolf

20 minutes ago, BlindGoat said:

I think my fears have already been realized lol   I must have said something not "proper" (likely because I don't know the proper terms lol) in my email I fear, judging by the lack of response.  Is there something I'm not supposed to say? LOL

Hi BlindGoat, Sorry but we didn't receive an email from you (and are not experiencing email issues). Please feel free to resend: [email protected]  You're sure to get a response :-)