"cheating" on a Fortress Mistress ??

zadmaxwell

Suppose (just hypothetically speaking, of course) I have a Mistress at the Fortress whom I've been devotedly seeing, and then I book a session with different Fortress Mistress...

When I eventually go back to the first Mistress, will she know about this other session?? Should I expect a major ass-kicking for having strayed? Just curious about what I'm getting myself into…

Regards, ZM

Guest Mistress Kang

Suppose (just hypothetically speaking, of course) I have a Mistress at the Fortress whom I've been devotedly seeing, and then I book a session with different Fortress Mistress...

When I eventually go back to the first Mistress, will she know about this other session?? Should I expect a major ass-kicking for having strayed? Just curious about what I'm getting myself into…

If we choose to pass you around like a bruised, gaping, hunk of worthless man flesh why would we be upset? Possessiveness implies the object has worth- in this case that worth is zero. But it's a cute fantasy thinking a domme might actually care about you that much:-)

Subs jump around on a regular basis, we are all Sisters of the Whip. Punishing a sub for straying is retarded- it's a sign of very UN-dominant insecurity and assigns a level of importance that no sub should ever been assured of.

If we choose to pass you around like a bruised, gaping, hunk of worthless man flesh why would we be upset? Possessiveness implies the object has worth- in this case that worth is zero. But it's a cute fantasy thinking a domme might actually care about you that much:-)

Subs jump around on a regular basis, we are all Sisters of the Whip. Punishing a sub for straying is retarded- it's a sign of very UN-dominant insecurity and assigns a level of importance that no sub should ever been assured of.

I think that said it all ... Mistress Kang is a genious.!

Guest Mustanggt

JK,

Uhhhhhhhh! You have a way with words, makes Johnboy Hard :).

Just what I needed, to feel totally insignificant first thing in the morning.

Guest Mustanggt

All kidding aside from my last post. I belive if a client chooses to see one Domme, it should be kept personal. We as clients, submissives, have to realize this is the ladies livelyhood and to put undue stress, or cause or try to cause friction does no one any good. I think friendships can be formed but, to stay loyal is ones own personal choice.

With that said, none of the ladies I've ever sessioned with at the Fortress, punish or get mad if you see another Domme...unless that's part of your play. As a matter of fact all I have seen, encourage play with other Dommes of the Fortress.

Just my take on it, as a patron of the Fortress.

GT(alias Biffster)

Oh it's a very bad thing to stray from Dommie, and you will certainly be punished for it. And Mistress Kang only touched on it. You will be passed like a gauntlet from Domme to Domme, keel-hauled for good measure, and left bubbling into your soup on the sidewalk. THEN, you have to go back and face your Dommie. NOT an easy task. Good luck to you, whoever you aren't.

haha where you learn that? Only thai prosititute say that. "I go you loom! wan boom boom mak mak! ohhhh you butterfly? no good heart man..." :lol: :lol: :lol: I think maybe your a bad guy you call it "butterfly" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol... when I was in the Navy and used to visit the Philippines, the girls would call you a "butterfly" if you were known to go from girl to girl lol! I've that term used alot in Thailand as well.

My Korean boss actually taught me that word, about twenty-five years ago, after watching me date all of the eligible women in our company one after another. "You like butterfly, flit from one flower to next!"

I don't think he'd ever been to Thailand... but who knows?

Am I a bad guy? Well, I'm a guy. We all butterfly, or want to. Often the women who complain most about it are active butterflies themselves.

Anyway, I'm glad I made you laugh.

Dear Mistress Kang,

Sometimes your posts really get into my head, with the amazing understanding and full concept you have of your trade. Such as in your SITE REDESIGN post where you write, while subs *know* their Domme sees other subs,that does not mean they want to have their noses rubbed in it. While in this post you make mention of what a cute fantasy it is thinking a Domme might actually care about you enough to be upset should one choose to see another Domme, since that surely does assign a level of importance, which no sub should ever be assured of. Which honestly speaks to the fact that I would love for a Domme who I adore to pass me around like a hunk of worthless man flesh, just to prove that my worth is zero. I would definitely get off on the mental anguish of such an experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mistress Kang:

Not to be a purveyor of heresy but you always make me feel as if I have worth. Nevertheless I have sessioned with a number of Fortress Ladies, never feeling a tinge of resentment from anyone. Indeed, when I met you and for some time thereafter you were aware of my long standing relationship with a particular Japanese Mistress and other significant connections with Ladies in and out of dungeons.

If any resentment existed at all, it was because of my connection to you and later to the Fortress and not the other way around.

When the crushing burdens in my life ease a bit I will be sure to spend more time at my favorite place.

Dannyboy

Oh it's a very bad thing to stray from Dommie, and you will certainly be punished for it. And Mistress Kang only touched on it. You will be passed like a gauntlet from Domme to Domme, keel-hauled for good measure, and left bubbling into your soup on the sidewalk. THEN, you have to go back and face your Dommie. NOT an easy task. Good luck to you, whoever you aren't.

"Left bubbling into your soup on the sudewalk", Lashee? How creative! I imagine that's how the Wicked Witch felt when she melted :lol:

I think it's important to permit deviant behavior on some levels, otherwise, we'd have nothing to beat you up about or to punish you for. Besides, men are always gonna be just men (or dogs, whichever suits the situation)

Always such keen perception.