Sub Remote Control

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Had a one of my worker drones make a custom toy for me the other day. Basically it's a tablet with a touch screen interface like this:

post-3-12722924730909_thumb.jpg

When you touch one of the buttons, a synthesized voice gives the instruction to a wireless earplug the sub is wearing. There is a short (like 5 minute), pain assisted training session that comes first where the sub learns to follow the commands, what they mean, how to respond when the buttons are used in combination, so:

Hands & Knees + Forward= Crawl Forward

Beg + Ass= "Please fuck my ass"

Thank + Mouth= "Thank you for letting me suck cock"

We were able to steer our blindfolded SlutBot all around the room, past obstacles and have it do all sorts of fun things just with combinations of the buttons. It's pretty much a remote slave controller and very easy to use. It works really well provided the sub is willing to just totally give up control and obey the commands (which can be encouraged with a bit of pain in the beginning).

I thought of perhaps using it for fetish party play or forced bi sessions? The dommes could pass the controller around and the sub would have no idea who was controlling him LOL.

Any of you guys interested or have ideas for total control scenarios with this equipment? While the touch interface is slick, it is more subtle and people in public might not realize that the slave was not in control of his own body and so therefore not responsible for his actions. Would a larger, arcade style joystick and buttons control box be better?

Had a one of my worker drones make a custom toy for me the other day. Basically it's a tablet with a touch screen interface like this:

post-3-12722924730909_thumb.jpg

When you touch one of the buttons, a synthesized voice gives the instruction to a wireless earplug the sub is wearing. There is a short (like 5 minute), pain assisted training session that comes first where the sub learns to follow the commands, what they mean, how to respond when the buttons are used in combination, so:

Hands & Knees + Forward= Crawl Forward

Beg + Ass= "Please fuck my ass"

Thank + Mouth= "Thank you for letting me suck cock"

We were able to steer our blindfolded SlutBot all around the room, past obstacles and have it do all sorts of fun things just with combinations of the buttons. It's pretty much a remote slave controller and very easy to use. It works really well provided the sub is willing to just totally give up control and obey the commands (which can be encouraged with a bit of pain in the beginning).

I thought of perhaps using it for fetish party play or forced bi sessions? The dommes could pass the controller around and the sub would have no idea who was controlling him LOL.

Any or you guys interested or have ideas for total control scenarios with this equipment?

Sounds fabulous. Is there a publishable list of the full menu of commands?

Dear Empress , If it pleases you I would be interested,Of course I would like some more tortures added,Performing in a forced B y I would like to explore for you .At a gathering being handled by a few Domes I would do for you It really is a great idea Keep me in mind Your FSL Spockme

Guest Mistress Kang

This sounds great, I love the idea of having no control over my actions. How about backing it up with a remote control shock to the balls?

If we do remote shock have to use a standalone joystick controller- not a tablet. Right now the program only runs on a laptop or the Nokia N900. I can have the guys put it on ipad/ipod/iphone, or a have a dictionary size arcade controller with lighted buttons etc made.

Does anyone have a preference? Discreet versus open control?

The problem with a camera is for forced bi etc a lot of guys don't want cameras pointed at them.

Guest Mustanggt

If we do remote shock have to use a standalone joystick controller- not a tablet. Right now the program only runs on a laptop of the Nokia N900. I can have the guys put it on ipad/ipod/iphone, or a have a dictionary size arcade controller with lighted buttons etc made.

The problem with a camera is for forced bi etc a lot of guys don't want cameras pointed at them.

Holy Shit! I thought this was a joke, you're for real. :)

If we do remote shock have to use a standalone joystick controller- not a tablet. Right now the program only runs on a laptop or the Nokia N900. I can have the guys put it on ipad/ipod/iphone, or a have a dictionary size arcade controller with lighted buttons etc made.

Dear Empress ,

I would like to see my tormentor.Also you could force a mask to conceal identity. FSL Spopckme

Guest Mistress Kang

this sounds like amazing fun Mskang. will this be retail at some point cause im sure it would make a killing. only negative i see now is i would not get to hear Your voice Ma'am :(

Is it preferable to have the commands read in the Mistresses voice? We can do that.

Is it preferable to have the commands read in the Mistresses voice? We can do that.

Dear Ms. Kang.

If you make it into a customary iPhone/iPod app, you could make it a 'master/slave' application using blue tooth to perhaps.

This could be to play sounds associated with the command from the itunes program on the device. This sound could either be voice commands for audio headphones, or distinct rhythms for any ipod/iphone vibration accessory.

You could also have different devices with slight audio variations, give to mistresses different controls and see who figured out the first how to control there sub though some set of contests.. crawl around the room, give head etc etc. but I'm pretty sure this is me just getting carried away. Perhaps even change the voice 'female/male' for some head-space fucking without a third party present. Oh well the joy of Apples =)

HD.

• 8 months later...