Favorite Smokin' Hot Implements, Toys and Artisans

LiamD

Certain "accoutrement" of one's acquired tastes can rise to wonderfully desire-inducing heights.  I love having and learning from these.  What's in your toy bag???

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185924511/big-beaver-tail-paddle-with-blue-handle?ref=shop_home_active_15   Never thought I'd be able to handle this.  Quick and over-whelming PAIN-STING into assured leg-trembling, limits-surpassing, stars-seeing next century.  Been taken past out-of-body tears, comforted at length, then heard "Now thank Me."

https://www.etsy.com/listing/231259592/bdsm-leather-discipline-strap-spanking  Such a beauty. Fell in love after MAZ taught the virtues of her well-warn doubled-over belt.

https://www.aswgt.com/s005.html  Don't be fooled, Lil'Brother is fear inducing. So versatile, once you  have a Lil'Brother you'll wonder how you got by without one.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/553907176/leather-whip-bdsm-whip-one-tailed-whip?ref=shop_home_active_12  Waiting for this beauty to arrive.

https://www.thelondontanners.com/shop/reformatory-paddle/  Mistress will go wild for this giant piece of shoe leather.  Serious markings.

https://www.aswgt.com/p001-p005.html   Pocket paddle with holes!  Yummy

I love that beaver tail paddle.  The whip you posted is somewhat similar to my dog whips, except my dog whips have double falls:

WhipMKatz11.thumb.jpg.16b82596a744b837657993179d934c79.jpg

I just ordered a whip like this.  It wasn't from my usually supplier, so I'll see how it goes when it gets here:

s-l500.jpg.0b452e3a92a48d56bfe901ed107f16d5.jpg

I have two of these suede floggers (aka "the twins"):

floggersuede.png.c7d7d6531fce112e686e052ee8d5e066.png

A flogger with studded flags:

flagflogger.png.9057f92c83c1cd4aab9ab49c051f8d73.png

a flogger with studded hearts:

5ab73061a66d1_studdedheartflogger.png.f672029c06e1bd5334a6fb0a0f54ce2e.png

Two large wooden frat paddles from the 1950s

gallery_38283_225_542906.thumb.jpg.d382d7985ad4eb16be94bcb3bc4f0c53.jpg

. . .and a few other things.  I just recently updated my toy box, so I have a few new surprises in the upcoming weeks.

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...All Lonewolf ever desired in your most CAPTIVATING CRUELEST FEMALE presence was to suffer the ultimate extremism of your repeatedly known and most lustfully endured HARSHEST CASTRATING FEMALE BARE HANDS against my most erotically blushing BARE ASS...as your every most severest female intention is getting to be a most sensually punitive habit with my "OWW...OWW...OWEST...KATZ meOWWW"

On 3/25/2018 at 2:59 PM, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

I love that blue whip and the blue handle leather paddle! I imagine that would leave an immensely satisfying imprint. 

Blue whip and blue leather paddle are both wonderfully and surprisingly sensuous. From first touch, a true bond and delicious affection starts forming with both. The paddle handle has a lusciousness the moment  a hand touches it.  It also has a little flex above the handle that whispers in Mistresses' ears "you'll love mastering Your perfect infliction-marking-sounding-teaching, limits expanding, scream emoting, sob inducing, mercy begging, safe word imploring, timing with me".  

Blue whip end is so instantly yummy without embedded hard handle. Thick, tapered, leather luscious, it whispers "I'm like the whip You imagined growing out of Your hand, dear Mistress. Love me and use me."

On 3/25/2018 at 1:20 AM, Mistress Sophia Katz said:

I love that beaver tail paddle.  The whip you posted is somewhat similar to my dog whips, except my dog whips have double falls:

WhipMKatz11.thumb.jpg.16b82596a744b837657993179d934c79.jpg

I just ordered a whip like this.  It wasn't from my usually supplier, so I'll see how it goes when it gets here:

s-l500.jpg.0b452e3a92a48d56bfe901ed107f16d5.jpg

I have two of these suede floggers (aka "the twins"):

floggersuede.png.c7d7d6531fce112e686e052ee8d5e066.png

A flogger with studded flags:

flagflogger.png.9057f92c83c1cd4aab9ab49c051f8d73.png

a flogger with studded hearts:

5ab73061a66d1_studdedheartflogger.png.f672029c06e1bd5334a6fb0a0f54ce2e.png

Two large wooden frat paddles from the 1950s

gallery_38283_225_542906.thumb.jpg.d382d7985ad4eb16be94bcb3bc4f0c53.jpg

. . .and a few other things.  I just recently updated my toy box, so I have a few new surprises in the upcoming weeks.

Hi dear Mistress Sophia Katz,

Thank you. So looking forward to your toybox update.  Please do show. Please do tell!

My blue whip actually arrived with the most luscious 6 inch split tongue at the end.  Leaves a yum Y signature mark.  How do you like your new red & black whip with tassel ends?  Pray tell.

Word of both Your dog whip and flogger "twins" has proceeded you.  Heavy artillery fratpadds overwhelm and scare the crap outta me.  Thankfully I can fantasize about performing to avoid the brutality of them.

Wow, How how how could I have? I'd forgotten https://www.etsy.com/listing/152058606/6-foot-4-plait-tan-bullwhip-with-nylon?ref=listing-shop-header-0 .  This me first real whip. Took years. Christened by dear one MAZ.  Beautiful floggers before? Yes!  Stinging tit whips?  Yes!  I waited a long time for this whip. MAZ mastered flinging it and marking me in the old Red and Steel Rooms.  I love it for it middle sting, marks, but its LP longer subspace playing time.

On 4/4/2018 at 8:55 AM, LiamD said:

Blue whip and blue leather paddle are both wonderfully and surprisingly sensuous. From first touch, a true bond and delicious affection starts forming with both. The paddle handle has a lusciousness the moment  a hand touches it.  It also has a little flex above the handle that whispers in Mistresses' ears "you'll love mastering Your perfect infliction-marking-sounding-teaching, limits expanding, scream emoting, sob inducing, mercy begging, safe word imploring, timing with me".  

Blue whip end is so instantly yummy without embedded hard handle. Thick, tapered, leather luscious, it whispers "I'm like the whip You imagined growing out of Your hand, dear Mistress. Love me and use me."

i love these descriptions! My favorite implements are those that feel like an extension of my body; well-crafted leather that molds easily to you tends to have this effect.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, hashbrown said:

I've bought basically every vibrator that Blissful Cherry mentions in their vibrator article and I literally love them in order on the size. The biggest rabbit vibrator is the best, and while the mini egg vibrator is pretty darn kinky, it's last.

But honestly I love all of the vibrators :)

Do you have a vagina?

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I love using (and hearing) the pocket paddle with holes because of how fast it lands on a subs bottom. The holes on the paddle gets rid of all that wind resistance when we swing it so it lands faster and harder ❤️

Too bad You didn't have this for our session. You could have administered those 2000 swats in half the time as the crop took.