Shhhhh....

ConsentOptional

Any thoughts on sessions with minimal communication?  Just a few direct commands where needed.  Open, hands behind your back, on your knees.  No more than the necessary minimum.  Feels very hot, very dominant, but also very intimate - to need so little communication.  And to offer so little.  I don't see it as cold or cold-hearted session at all.  It's just moving the communication to a different level. 

7 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

That would be a fun way to freshen things up with a Mistress you've seen before.  Might be challenging if it's a new relationship.  I would imagine a lot of pre-session communication would be beneficial.  But the more I think about it, the more exciting it is!

Yes, pre-communication would be key.  But dominance is an essence.  Can be words, thoughts, actions.  A fragrance.  A look.  A series of looks. 

"You're taking this well, but it's far from over." 

"You're in more trouble than you could possibly imagine." 

"I own your body and will do what I please with it.  Your 'permission' is not a factor."

"You will wear that outfit and perform the depraved acts that come with it."

"When I'm done you will be auctioned to the highest bidder.  So we are here to raise your selling price."

You may never hear any of those words.  But they are often discernible without being spoken.  Or maybe you'll just get one or two sentences to carry you through the experience.

Either way, we're all here in part because words have their limits.  And I say that as a lover of words.  But has a domme ever lightly run her gloved fingertips over the fresh welts she has produced on your flesh?  It's an appreciation and approval of you as a canvas, and it will stay with you a very long time to have been the source of that approval and appreciation.  Words could accompany it.  But wouldn't really add to it.

What about a session where both you and the Mistress are only allowed to whisper the entire time, that could be weird. Imagine being whisper-screamed at if you misbehaved. And they're furious at you but they're yelling in a whisper like they don't want the neighbors to hear lmao. And you're whispering back "I'm sorry" quiet as a mouse but really intensely.

17 hours ago, kevybaby said:

What about a session where both you and the Mistress are only allowed to whisper the entire time, that could be weird. Imagine being whisper-screamed at if you misbehaved. And they're furious at you but they're yelling in a whisper like they don't want the neighbors to hear lmao. And you're whispering back "I'm sorry" quiet as a mouse but really intensely.

This made me laugh. Thanks LOL

On 12/10/2018 at 5:53 PM, kevybaby said:

Np, I'm a pretty good sub huh? (Cute voice, btw Mistress Zito loves when I go "Hey Mistress" and then she's like "what" and then I'm like "I'm a pretty good sub huh?" in my cutest little voice. I'm sweet. 

Hmm...IDK about being a good sub, but we do have some overlap in sense of humor.

4 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Hmm...IDK about being a good sub, but we do have some overlap in sense of humor.

https://twitter.com/TenMinPod/status/1070954235099996161

Speaking of humor (that won't link right of course cause I'm dumb but) ten min podcast just tweeted that and if they get together again with the original trio I will cum so... oorrdddd (you don't get this joke though because you haven't listened to enough tmp). 

16 hours ago, kevybaby said:

https://twitter.com/TenMinPod/status/1070954235099996161

Speaking of humor (that won't link right of course cause I'm dumb but) ten min podcast just tweeted that and if they get together again with the original trio I will cum so... oorrdddd (you don't get this joke though because you haven't listened to enough tmp). 

Surprise surprise the link worked! They're funny guys.