Sessions in NYC vs. Other States

Mistress Kang

4 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I'd love to experience both! I imagine Tokyo to be very intense and serious with Mistresses that are extremely skilled in their craft- not "dabblers". For HKG, I imagine a heavy emphasis on gender role reversal and humiliation.

Mistress Kang

You are absolutely correct about Tokyo.  The scene is absolutely fabulous here and the mistresses very skilled.  My HK experience was great too.  There is a flourishing underground scene with a great community  with parties, events etc

24 minutes ago, tokyocanelover said:

Mistress Kang

You are absolutely correct about Tokyo.  The scene is absolutely fabulous here and the mistresses very skilled.  My HK experience was great too.  There is a flourishing underground scene with a great community  with parties, events etc

So interesting! I have some friends in China (SH and SZ) that travel to HKG and they say the scene parties keep getting shut down and get smaller and smaller. Do you know what the HKG scene is like outside of the parties (ie Dommes/sessions)?

5 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

So interesting! I have some friends in China (SH and SZ) that travel to HKG and they say the scene parties keep getting shut down and get smaller and smaller. Do you know what the HKG scene is like outside of the parties (ie Dommes/sessions)?

Mistress Kang

i have not lived in HK fior over 2 years so things might have changed but I still keep getting invites to parties etc - the group I was connected to has its own dungeon so was never an issue when I was active in the scene though things may have changed.   There are some domes who session - usually post on Collarspace and some are on Fetlife.  Also get a fair number of visiting domes including from japan

10 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Ms Kang & tokyocanelover ...

What is the official Chinese government stance on bdsm?

Do they just ignore it or aggressively suppress it? 

On 1/6/2019 at 10:37 AM, franknot said:

Ms Kang & tokyocanelover ...

What is the official Chinese government stance on bdsm?

Do they just ignore it or aggressively suppress it? 

They suppress it. https://www.whatsonweibo.com/fifty-shades-vulgar-bdsm-lifestyle-slammed-chinese-media/

That article also mentioned the fifty shades movies (I know they're supposed to be terrible but still) were actually blocked from releasing in mainland China. And the ways journalists described this couple that the article about... I think it's safe to say that they are less open to bdsm in China by and large. 

1 hour ago, kevybaby said:

They suppress it. https://www.whatsonweibo.com/fifty-shades-vulgar-bdsm-lifestyle-slammed-chinese-media/

That article also mentioned the fifty shades movies (I know they're supposed to be terrible but still) were actually blocked from releasing in mainland China. And the ways journalists described this couple that the article about... I think it's safe to say that they are less open to bdsm in China by and large. 

Thanks for the article .. a little reality is needed sometimes .. we take so much for granted here. 

2 hours ago, franknot said:

Hmmm.. kinda like edging 

Lmao that's very true but only to a point; I did it one night from like 7pm to 6am and honestly there is a point where it gets less good. Drink a lot of water and itll last for awhile but its not like your balls are this infinite wellspring of pleasure and you will max it out. So the vengeance becomes less vengeful after a certain point.

1 hour ago, kevybaby said:

Lmao that's very true but only to a point; I did it one night from like 7pm to 6am and honestly there is a point where it gets less good. Drink a lot of water and itll last for awhile but its not like your balls are this infinite wellspring of pleasure and you will max it out. So the vengeance becomes less vengeful after a certain point.

How does drinking water help (serious question)?

14 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

How does drinking water help (serious question)?

No stupid questions when it comes to edging! So, (places hands together on lap) when a man edges for long periods of time (hours, not minutes), it is important to keep the bladder flushing out consistently. The reason for this is that semen that is not released through orgasm ends up either getting peed out, or stuck in the urethra - which can cause a UTI. By constantly peeing out the semen that has not been released, one avoids a UTI and the negative side effects that come with it. I am a veritable wellspring of knowledge when it comes to edging, so don't hesitate to ask me anything else. No stupid questions!