BDSM Mini Mockumentary

Mistress Kang

7 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Are you a tomato or a pineapple LOL

Well I think my fruit is yet to be determined. I have only had one BDSM session, and it was only one hr, so hard to say for most things. Safe to say I'm a tomato for ballbusting, though. I don't know how the pros do it in the movies - they are like olympic athletes in the sport of getting their balls smashed!

18 hours ago, Doughboy said:

Well I think my fruit is yet to be determined. I have only had one BDSM session, and it was only one hr, so hard to say for most things. Safe to say I'm a tomato for ballbusting, though. I don't know how the pros do it in the movies - they are like olympic athletes in the sport of getting their balls smashed!

So your balls are tomatoes. What about the rest of you? 

As for my pain tolerance, I don't really know. Some things you might think would hurt a fair amount are very bearable for me, but some things that I would not expect to hurt so much could be very tough. So, maybe the rest of me is some canned pineapple rings. Not quite a pineapple, not quite a tomato.
For the body shape, I might go with carrot. Some of those can look pretty human. 

Don't let them put too many rubber bands on you nuts, Kevy Baby!

1 minute ago, Mistress Kang said:

To me, what makes it funny is that there are actual documentaries like this that are completely serious LOL

I've definitely seen stuff like that and it's like people get so into bdsm and get all dorky about it. It's good to know that some people who do do this professionally and it's their life to a large degree (this girl and also you since you find it funny) aren't dorks about it and can appreciate it from an outside type view and make fun of it. People get really into things and it gets so cringy that I wanna go to a movie theater and buy 8 water bottles overpriced. Ohhhh it makes me so mad that I just wanna go to my nearest AMC and overspend on 8 water bottles grrrrrr