Have you ever felt your mind “buzz”?

Yes, I feel I can relate. 

When my current gf dominates me I notice my eyelids are almost half closed half the time as if I were stoned on marijuana. It's almost like there's a filter through which I color and receive everything. The other day she facesat me for an hour while doing laptop work and everytime she got up it was like I was in a half awake/half stupor state.

Somewhere between subtle bliss and sublime torture. 

Great time in subspace is a lovely release into another state of being / altered state of conscious. 

I wouldn’t call it a buzz but I do agree it’s like a trance like state...during a session a sub can become free to explore feelings and emotions that one can’t do in the real world without the consequences of negative and ignorant judgement...the opportunity to be free and experience such emotional release it is what drives me to schedule a session...it’s a unique form of healing that drugs, alcohol or even therapy can’t come close to achieving...

15 hours ago, ABDamienNY said:

Yes, I feel I can relate. 

When my current gf dominates me I notice my eyelids are almost half closed half the time as if I were stoned on marijuana. It's almost like there's a filter through which I color and receive everything. The other day she facesat me for an hour while doing laptop work and everytime she got up it was like I was in a half awake/half stupor state.

Somewhere between subtle bliss and sublime torture. 

Great time in subspace is a lovely release into another state of being / altered state of conscious. 

3 hours ago, Double00zero said:

I wouldn’t call it a buzz but I do agree it’s like a trance like state...during a session a sub can become free to explore feelings and emotions that one can’t do in the real world without the consequences of negative and ignorant judgement...the opportunity to be free and experience such emotional release it is what drives me to schedule a session...it’s a unique form of healing that drugs, alcohol or even therapy can’t come close to achieving...

Wow! These answers fascinate me. I think I myself receive that intoxicating feeling of mental release when I’m in role— though, I never find myself going too deep due to my responsibility to remain alert while playing. 

Have either of you seen the movie R100? They actually visually depict this phenomenon throughout. 

19 hours ago, Mistress Sabrina Riva said:

Wow! These answers fascinate me. I think I myself receive that intoxicating feeling of mental release when I’m in role— though, I never find myself going too deep due to my responsibility to remain alert while playing. 

Have either of you seen the movie R100? They actually visually depict this phenomenon throughout. 

R100 is ... is ..... at least very interesting..... definitely ambitious, and depending depending ...... very successful to ground breaking!  Definitely check R100 out!   L

54 minutes ago, LiamD said:

R100 is ... is ..... at least very interesting..... definitely ambitious, and depending depending ...... very successful to ground breaking!  Definitely check R100 out!   L

R100 is funny and weird. My favorite part is the beginning when she walks out of the bathroom and kicks him in the face. It's weird because of the kid dangling in bondage then realizing he has a fetish at the end. Also the person who turned into a snake and ate someone whole. Weird..