Otaku, You Did It Again!

4 hours ago, Doughboy said:

Well, I went to a strip club near my apartment to ask the strippers if they would want a side job as a dominatrix. Surprisingly enough, nobody was interested! Maybe other strippers who weren't there would be interested, but I don't think I will be going there much to find out. Oh well.

I appreciate your diligence ? Keep it up!

4 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I appreciate your diligence ? Keep it up!

Thanks! But I probably won't go there much - too hard not to spend money when I don't have much to spend. Maybe I'll try one or two other times. They do have a lot of strippers who rotate through. Some are very good looking, and there are many Latina ladies there. For whatever reason, I have the sense that dominating dudes could come naturally to many Latina ladies.

6 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Joking or serious

Seriously; why not? It is not far, and they don't charge to get in during the day. Maybe when I get a doughboy costume, I'll wear it there and make a funny video of the doughboy getting a lapdance.

Well, I cannot say I am truly infatuated with the Doughboy persona. I guess it is more of a joke to me, but I thought it would be fun to at least try a session here as a doughboy. I remember I thought of a better answer to this in response to one of KevyBaby's comments a while ago, and I don't remember which thread it was. But, the answer was something like this:

Maybe when I was young, I was drawn to the idea of being a blob of alive dough that gets tickled by ladies and bakes and probably eats tasty treats all day. He does have a happy-sounding voice too. 

1 minute ago, Doughboy said:

Well, I cannot say I am truly infatuated with the Doughboy persona. I guess it is more of a joke to me, but I thought it would be fun to at least try a session here as a doughboy. I remember I thought of a better answer to this in response to one of KevyBaby's comments a while ago, and I don't remember which thread it was. But, the answer was something like this:

Maybe when I was young, I was drawn to the idea of being a blob of alive dough that gets tickled by ladies and bakes and probably eats tasty treats all day. He does have a happy-sounding voice too. 

Is there any relation to the Pillsbury doughboy? Are you jolly like him? Small and poke-able?

• 2 weeks later...