Unintentional Domination

On 3/5/2019 at 5:32 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Have you ever unintentionally dominated someone and only realized it after the fact? What happened? It's too easy to ask if you've ever "un"intentionally submitted to someone..

MJK,

The music to listen, which will answer this question, is Bill Withers' Use Me- "Just keep on using me till you use me up."

Hmm Good! Good for me Good for you. 

Love,

Dancespell

• 2 weeks later...

I was probably 13. Spent lots of time at a buddy's house, 7 kids.5 brothers, 2 sisters, sisters probably 2 and 3 years younger than Dennis and I. I was alone, down stairs, kid cave with bumper pool, big couch, TV.  Nothing unusual, had spent many many hours there over the years. One of the sisters sat down close next to me. I don't even remember which one. I put my arm around her and pulled her over my lap. I became completely overwhelmed and cracked her ass with my bare hand, hard,  maybe 20 times. I know it hurt. I remember she had tears, no words, she got up and left.  The spanking and tears part, are the only clear memories.

I don't remember which sister. I don't remember the before and after.  I just remember being overwhelmed to spank her ass hard once I started. I probably left. I almost assuredly shut it down mentally, incapable of dealing with possible consequences. There were never awkward moments after the fact that I remember. I'd probably compartmentalized into some hidden recess of my psyche. She, apparently, didn't tell.  I viewed myself as a pretty all American kid. I think the power of that image didn't allow me to surface lovely alt-desires until 15 years later.

Over and out.

L

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean those moments when, in a otherwise vanilla relationship, you grab her pony tale and things kinda escalate quickly into a near feral "Me Tarzan, you Jane" kinda thing, and you realize after, when you look at the teeth marks on sweaty skin, and wonder if you should apologize or not, then hell yeah! It's a moment when great passions are released and trust steps up a level.