Just booked a session with Mistress Rey! So excited!! First time

Imagine arriving for your first session ever at the fortress and inadvertently walking into the elevator at the same time as Mistress Rey. This was years ago as my first session at the fortress was with Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz and I must say, I was in that elevator overwhelmed and almost shaking, head looking down. Furthermore, knowing from the pictures who I was standing in the elevator with and her knowing that I was probably the plaything her and Ms Von Dietz would have for the next couple of hours made me feel so, almost humiliated. I hope my experience sums Ms Rey up well. She doesn’t have to do much but her presence and power are fierce and you feel it and just wanna succumb to it. Just ask me her and the elevator.

Dom 

21 hours ago, analsub4bigstrap said:

Imagine arriving for your first session ever at the fortress and inadvertently walking into the elevator at the same time as Mistress Rey. This was years ago as my first session at the fortress was with Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz and I must say, I was in that elevator overwhelmed and almost shaking, head looking down. Furthermore, knowing from the pictures who I was standing in the elevator with and her knowing that I was probably the plaything her and Ms Von Dietz would have for the next couple of hours made me feel so, almost humiliated. I hope my experience sums Ms Rey up well. She doesn’t have to do much but her presence and power are fierce and you feel it and just wanna succumb to it. Just ask me her and the elevator.

Dom 

Never had the experience of riding up the elevator with my Mistress of the day whom I never met before. I can imagine the feelings though.

Dannyboy