Fetish Party

On 6/15/2019 at 5:31 PM, Mistress Kang said:

We need to show you off..

I am extremely turned on by this idea

I think (in my head anyway) - you would agree with the Mistress on an outfit of her choosing and she would apply all the appropriate feminizations or fetish gear (depending which you're in to)

But it's more the idea that whilst being careful not to overtly 'out' you to anyone that touches your 'normal' life, she would take great pleasure in making you do uncomfortably public (at the party) acts outside of the relative comfort and anonymity of the Fortress in just her presence, but in front of everyone and anyone

I love the idea of ceding control, the thrill of having your perversions on public display at the potentially fickle whim of a Mistress and being made to debase yourself for nothing more than her amusement

... then maybe once the frivolities are over, her making you walk a couple of blocks in public and hail you both a cab back to the Fortress whilst still wearing your fetish gear or sissy getup and heels

maybe lastly, as you prepare to disrobe, she edges you or gives you a ruined orgasm to go home with feeling used and frustrated (and infinitely thankful!) as your return to your boring, vanilla life.

So... Mistresses that went to Torture Garden.. tell all (well maybe not all)

What was it like?

How did people dress? 

What sorts of things/activities occurred ?(dancing/drinking/displays of sub-dom/are any actual consentual interactions allowed)

Did you end up taking any subs?

On 6/17/2019 at 12:45 AM, fistluvr said:

I attended one in London 13 years ago dressed as a geisha.  It was fantastic.   Wish I fit in my fetish clothes still.  The public play was quite good in London.  The cat is away, wish I could play.  

Around that time a certain Mistress who was in London for that event showed me some pictures of the event. Was that you?

Dannyboy

15 hours ago, Al3x said:

So... Mistresses that went to Torture Garden.. tell all (well maybe not all)

What was it like?

How did people dress? 

What sorts of things/activities occurred ?(dancing/drinking/displays of sub-dom/are any actual consentual interactions allowed)

Did you end up taking any subs?

It was a spectacular event! Everyone was in fetish gear, mostly latex outfits, chest harnesses, collars and leashes. We spotted at least 4 sissies with their Mistress/owner. They allow photos in the foyer/entrance area only but they did have hired photographers that ask to take your photos. We saw a stage performance by https://www.instagram.com/misc_allaneousdomtop/, a body suspension by https://www.instagram.com/anointed_blood/ (the guy was super hot), and a really amazing aerial performance but I can't find them online (I think their name is Aerial Bound?). 

We didn't go with subs this time ? But did meet some there, eager to serve and worship (unfortunately, none were sissies as they all seemed to be taken)...

18 hours ago, fistluvr said:

Senju??  

Let me just put it this way. Relying on my ever decreasing mental capacity I know of 3 Mistresses who attended: Asia, Dante Posh and Senju. If that was the party I'm thinking of and if Senju showed me a photo of "her slave" who attended with her, the identity of that individual in costume would not be apparent to me and Senju was fiercely discrete in such matters. The event as you place it chronologically seems to fit.

Dannyboy

21 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

It was a spectacular event! Everyone was in fetish gear, mostly latex outfits, chest harnesses, collars and leashes. We spotted at least 4 sissies with their Mistress/owner. They allow photos in the foyer/entrance area only but they did have hired photographers that ask to take your photos. We saw a stage performance by https://www.instagram.com/misc_allaneousdomtop/, a body suspension by https://www.instagram.com/anointed_blood/ (the guy was super hot), and a really amazing aerial performance but I can't find them online (I think their name is Aerial Bound?). 

We didn't go with subs this time ? But did meet some there, eager to serve and worship (unfortunately, none were sissies as they all seemed to be taken)...

What sorts of things do sissies and subs do once there? (I've not been to one so I don't know what sort of interactions/activities occur)

Are they paraded around in tow by mistresses or given things to do outside of watching the show?

16 hours ago, Al3x said:

What sorts of things do sissies and subs do once there? (I've not been to one so I don't know what sort of interactions/activities occur)

Are they paraded around in tow by mistresses or given things to do outside of watching the show?

We only noticed them being lead on a leash through the event, we didn't follow or see them in other areas. But I'm sure their Mistresses didn't miss the opportunity to assign them tasks. Another plus- the restrooms were not gender specific!

That is interesting.  Were there small individual bathrooms with a central wash area?  Small rooms could make for interesting play opportunities.  

At the London Torture Garden there was a public blackout room for play.  I think that it was mostly used for sex though.  

Did you see any really extreme play?  

17 minutes ago, fistluvr said:

That is interesting.  Were there small individual bathrooms with a central wash area?  Small rooms could make for interesting play opportunities.  

At the London Torture Garden there was a public blackout room for play.  I think that it was mostly used for sex though.  

Did you see any really extreme play?  

Yes, it was like a usual ladies room but open to everyone. There was an attendant but she wasn't really paying attention. Mistresses Von Dietz, Jin, and I all went into one booth (it's just more fun that way) and it was fine LOL 

We didn't see any "extreme" play except the performance with the guy hanging by a meat hook in his back swinging from the ceiling. I don't think this is the type of party that allows extreme play. There was a small suspension station that was being used by a male rigger and his female sub, but nothing crazy happened there. We passed some people getting flogged. We had a few subs worshipping us at different points of the night. We chatted with a woman who was one of the coordinators for the meat hook guy and she said it was supposed to be TWO hooks but one fell out (?) and he was fine hanging there with just one.

Fistluvr- our play at the Power Exchange in SF was the MOST extreme play I've ever done or seen at a party.

11 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Yes, it was like a usual ladies room but open to everyone. There was an attendant but she wasn't really paying attention. Mistresses Von Dietz, Jin, and I all went into one booth (it's just more fun that way) and it was fine LOL 

We didn't see any "extreme" play except the performance with the guy hanging by a meat hook in his back swinging from the ceiling. I don't think this is the type of party that allows extreme play. There was a small suspension station that was being used by a male rigger and his female sub, but nothing crazy happened there. We passed some people getting flogged. We had a few subs worshipping us at different points of the night. We chatted with a woman who was one of the coordinators for the meat hook guy and she said it was supposed to be TWO hooks but one fell out (?) and he was fine hanging there with just one.

Fistluvr- our play at the Power Exchange in SF was the MOST extreme play I've ever done or seen at a party.

I know what you mean about the power exchange.  People were really freaked out.  I am so glad we did that though.  

4 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

. I don't think this is the type of party that allows extreme play. 

A little disappointed about the NY one not allowing extreme play

I'm intrigued to know what sorts of extremes were met in SF