The Fetish Fortress Rocks

Nolan

My first session was with Mistress Zito and I have to say she made things very fun exhilarating, very intense, and she was able to put me at ease and in my place right off the bat.I have never been  sore and marked in this kind of way before and I actually love it, can’t wait to return and next I’ll definitely pick the 2 hour session or maybe even longer.

On 6/29/2019 at 1:19 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Nolan I had so much fun meeting you! You even introduced me to some toys I’ve never heard of before. Was a pleasure giving you a birthday beating among other things ;) hurry back! 

O M G WHAT were these toys that the great and AMAZING MAZ had never heard of before.   L

7 minutes ago, Nolan said:

My imagination was going off the rail when I came across these and it takes me to new heights and definitely pushes the limits of what I can take and I am still pushing myself to take even more.

Nolan, you should start a post in the Devotee Forum with pics of your toys ? I know Mistress Jin is very interested!

• 5 months later...
On 6/30/2019 at 12:26 AM, Nolan said:

Mistress Zito I had so much fun with you and I'm just getting more sore every hour.thank you so much for the birthday beating cause I’ve been very bad the last couple of months and I needed a good correction. 

I love hearing that my mistress sister is being disciplinary with a strict hand. Now you know where to go when you’ve been behaving badly.