What's In A Name

Mistress Kang

12 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

We're in the age of labels now more than ever. Let's talk about your BDSM label and how you identify. Sub, slave, slut, servant, switch, bottom... What do these labels mean to you?

Dear Ms. Kang:

Based on the BDSM quiz I am a Daddy, Switch, Dominant, Experimentalist, Master and Brat Tamer in that order with many less predominant categories listed as well. What I noticed is that of the many possible categories my highest "name" was at 86% and my lowest was 30%. It appeared that most others had categories ranging as high as 100% and as low as 0%, so it seems that mine are squeezed into a narrower range than most. To me that suggests that I am open to the experiences of most categories while not rejecting outright any particular one. 

I am clearly a daddy but in the beginning I certainly was not. I appear more dominant but in reality my experiences over time have been submissive for the most part, even with Ladies who have acknowledged me as daddy. 

You have met the Ladies I brought with me to the Fortress and you are aware of other Ladies in my "circle of friends" over time. They must all have a common element. 

At this late time in my life, were I ever to select a Mistress, I would not be attuned necessarily to overt dominant and controlling behaviors. I would need to sense some comfort from my knowledge and past experiences. Some sense of adventure based on my ability to guide and create scenarios. Of course any Fortress Mistress has an advantage, having been schooled by the best.

Dannyboy 

I think I identify as a sissy, slut, degradee, pet (human), brat and experimentalist. Maybe a painslut too?

I also identify as a submissive, but tbh I feel complicated about that one. It feels like I'm just being a bottom rather than actually submitting? The psychological desire just isn't there or something. I know I'm submissive towards certain people...

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 7:21 AM, otaku said:

I think I identify as a sissy, slut, degradee, pet (human), brat and experimentalist. Maybe a painslut too?

I also identify as a submissive, but tbh I feel complicated about that one. It feels like I'm just being a bottom rather than actually submitting? The psychological desire just isn't there or something. I know I'm submissive towards certain people...

I totally understand and agree with you. Sometimes subs don’t even like pain so, that makes sense that you don’t connect with it. And you’re definitely a pain slut! You’re gonna get what you deserve next time we see you☠️

On 10/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Mistress Megan Ang said:

I totally understand and agree with you. Sometimes subs don’t even like pain so, that makes sense that you don’t connect with it. And you’re definitely a pain slut! You’re gonna get what you deserve next time we see you☠️

I deserve nothing, but the worst ?

On 9/27/2019 at 7:21 AM, otaku said:

Definitely painslut!