Halloween Kink Parties

8 hours ago, Jayman said:

I'm trying to find a kink party for Halloween to attend with my lover.  We are going to the Halloween Extravaganza at St. John The Divine Cathedral.  If you haven't been I highly recommend it.  It's awesome!

I just looked it up and it sounds adorable! I love that they are playing Nosferatu lol I think I mentioned before that I always watch that film in October. Have fun with your lover. I'm sure you guys are going to have a good time!

13 hours ago, Jayman said:

I'm trying to find a kink party for Halloween to attend with my lover.  We are going to the Halloween Extravaganza at St. John The Divine Cathedral.  If you haven't been I highly recommend it.  It's awesome!

Jayman-I am so happy for you that you have found a proper playmate & lover! 
Let me know how the party was also!! 
xx MVD 

On 10/24/2019 at 11:41 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Jayman-I am so happy for you that you have found a proper playmate & lover! 
Let me know how the party was also!! 
xx MVD 

Thank you Mistress Von Dietz, 

That means a lot coming from you.  I'm the luckiest man on earth.  You probably know this but she's a former Domme and has helped me discover this other kinky side of myself.  I'm her Bull but not the macho aggressive kind of guy people associate with that.  She's shown me that being a considerate,  attentive and "amazing" (Her Words) lover is something that I excel at.   I think thats where my submissive side is rooted.  For me it's not about being dominated anymore it's about bringing happiness and pleasure to the women in my life.  I'm a lover, not a fighter.  (Though I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WRESTLING!  Still gotta get my little ass back to the Fortress one of these days to wrestle you Mistress Kang and Mistress Jin.  And I really gotta go toe to toe with Mistress Zito!) 

As for the Halloween Extravaganza, it was cool.  They played Nosferatu on a big screen and had live music scoring the film.  Then they had the Parade of Ghouls which was pretty awesome.  Freaky but awesome.

Hope this finds you well,

Jayman

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 9:19 PM, Jayman said:

Thank you Mistress Von Dietz, 

That means a lot coming from you.  I'm the luckiest man on earth.  You probably know this but she's a former Domme and has helped me discover this other kinky side of myself.  I'm her Bull but not the macho aggressive kind of guy people associate with that.  She's shown me that being a considerate,  attentive and "amazing" (Her Words) lover is something that I excel at.   I think thats where my submissive side is rooted.  For me it's not about being dominated anymore it's about bringing happiness and pleasure to the women in my life.  I'm a lover, not a fighter.  (Though I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WRESTLING!  Still gotta get my little ass back to the Fortress one of these days to wrestle you Mistress Kang and Mistress Jin.  And I really gotta go toe to toe with Mistress Zito!) 

As for the Halloween Extravaganza, it was cool.  They played Nosferatu on a big screen and had live music scoring the film.  Then they had the Parade of Ghouls which was pretty awesome.  Freaky but awesome.

Hope this finds you well,

Jayman

Nosferatu on the big screen with a live music score??? I'm going next year!