Favorite Fortress Room to Play In

I've always had a soft spot for Pink especially now with the hooker neon light (i feel adding some black lights near the pole could work well with some sissy clothes/makeup)

But as i spend more time at FF I'm favouring purple and steel for the space and equipment

Looking forward to the Grey room coming online soon!

6 hours ago, Al3x said:

I've always had a soft spot for Pink especially now with the hooker neon light (i feel adding some black lights near the pole could work well with some sissy clothes/makeup)

But as i spend more time at FF I'm favouring purple and steel for the space and equipment

Thanks for your input. I’m so anxious to find out where I’ll be this time. 

On 11/6/2019 at 2:58 PM, Al3x said:

I’m also excited for grey room! There’s a lot of space in there :) 

• 2 weeks later...

In the new facility I have played in the Pink and Steel rooms.  In the old facility I played in the Pink and Tatami rooms.  I have never picked the room as I have left it to the mistress to decide my fate based on the session.  Until recently I can’t say I had a favorite as again it came down to the mistresses and the activities in the session.

But after recent consulting with franknot, I have concluded Kitty’s crate to be my favorite spot as I can hide there from all harm,

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 5:31 PM, Mistress Ivy Lovelace said:

It definitely depends on the session and mood I'm in! But pink has to be my favorite ? The neon "girls" sign is so cute and it goes best with my favorite outfits 

I think I like Purple the best, if anything for the in-room shower! Always nice to usher a sweaty post-session sub into the shower for a nice cleanse.

14 hours ago, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

I think I like Purple the best, if anything for the in-room shower! Always nice to usher a sweaty post-session sub into the shower for a nice cleanse.

Thanks Ms. Fang.. That is a plus, and really good to know.. 

I think the pics of the rooms shown on the website might be outdated but sometimes we can view parts of the new rooms on the candids ... i never noticed the shower. 

On 12/12/2019 at 5:57 PM, franknot said:

Thanks Ms. Fang.. That is a plus, and really good to know.. 

I think the pics of the rooms shown on the website might be outdated but sometimes we can view parts of the new rooms on the candids ... i never noticed the shower. 

Yes the new purple room has a shower! A very nice one at that. Also a stock and a rather cool-looking stretching table. Feel free to come by and check it out ;)

11 hours ago, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Yes the new purple room has a shower! A very nice one at that. Also a stock and a rather cool-looking stretching table. Feel free to come by and check it out ;)

So ...  it's definitely Purple for sploshing, i would think.

Do you prefer the stretching table over the others? ... is it as versatile as the round ones?

I'll be there in just a few weeks ... maybe i'll be able to get a look.

Thanks again Ms. Fang