First session with Mistress Jin and Mistress Rey

Marc Paris

Last week, during my stay in New York, I could at last have my session with mistresses Jin and Rey. It was a wonderful experience. At the beginning, I must say that I was quite nervous, being in a foreign country and an unfamiliar place with dominatrixes I had never met, but they could quickly put me at ease.

They are both extremely sexy with gorgeous bodies and very different of beauties, and they are  really good at dishing out pain and humiliation with smiles on their faces. I'm not much of a fan of dominatrixes who play the part of an unsmiling "ice queen"" so I loved the fact that the session had a relaxed, "friendly" atmosphere. One funny thing is that, even though I'm French, I don't have the typical "Inspector Clouseau" accent so they kept guessing where my accent came from and joking about how I sounded : first time anyone tells me that I sound like a New Zealander ! It was unexpected to have this conversation during a BDSM session but it added something quirky and original to the experience.

I felt good vibes with them during the whole experience and it quickly made me forget that I was far from home with people I had just met. I hope I'll be going back to New York in the not-too-distant future and will have the opportunity to come to the dungeon again.

Oh, and as I told Mistress Jin : since we don't have many Asian dominatrixes in France, should she ever decide to learn the language and to spend some time in Paris doing sessions, I think that she would be a huge success ! An Asian dominatrix with a "New York" vibe and an American accent would be a very welcome novelty in France ! ?

12 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Hahaha your accent was so hard to figure out! I hope to see you again and maybe I will learn French and have a crazy year in Paris in the future!???

It's the first time ever that I have a BDSM session which evolves into a discussion about linguistics ! ?

I really hope that you'll decide to spend some time in Paris : I believe you'd be a huge success !

17 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

maybe I will learn French and have a crazy year in Paris in the future!???

Bad idea Ms. Jin ... heard there's a lot of air pollution and fattening food there... and you're too busy having fun to be learning a new language... best you stay close to those who truly need you.

4 hours ago, franknot said:

Bad idea Ms. Jin ... heard there's a lot of air pollution and fattening food there... and you're too busy having fun to be learning a new language... best you stay close to those who truly need you.

Lol franknot you are a clever little man! I AM too busy having fun to learn a new language right now. Paris will be for the far future. 

Edited by Mistress Zora Jin

15 hours ago, Marc Paris said:

It's the first time ever that I have a BDSM session which evolves into a discussion about linguistics ! ?

I really hope that you'll decide to spend some time in Paris : I believe you'd be a huge success !

I am actually very interested in linguistics. I've lived in a few countries that speak completely different languages and it was a blast for me to learn a bit of each.

There's so much quirkiness in each language! I love it. 

Edited by Mistress Zora Jin

On 11/9/2019 at 8:59 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I am actually very interested in linguistics. I've lived in a few countries that speak completely different languages and it was a blast for me to learn a bit of each.

There's so much quirkiness in each language! I love it. 

Not to mention the fact that BDSM actually helps you improve your vocabulary ! When you asked me to "dry-hump" the couch I had to pause for a second to figure out what this meant in english. ? The english language has the distinct advantage of being very synthetic and practical :  I don't even know if there is a precise equivalent in french for the action I just mentioned.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:15 AM, Marc Paris said:

Not to mention the fact that BDSM actually helps you improve your vocabulary ! When you asked me to "dry-hump" the couch I had to pause for a second to figure out what this meant in english. ? The english language has the distinct advantage of being very synthetic and practical :  I don't even know if there is a precise equivalent in french for the action I just mentioned.

Hahaha exactly what I'm talking about when I said that each language has its own unique quirks!