A slave to a Slave, a reckoning in 2 parts

ConsentOptional

Don’t know if this would be considered out-of-bounds.  I don't have a "switch" side though.  It’s more about an imagined society with a strict Female Supremacy hierarchy in which even a female slave is Lord to any male.  FS to me is never about man-hating.  It is an instinct I’ve always had that women are just closer to the tuning fork of the universe, inherently wiser, and stronger in the ways that matter.  But in this scenario, enforcement can be a bit… rigid.

A note for casual passers by.  There are some violations of "consent" here.  It's a fantasy.  Your consent is sacrosanct in this establishment, so don't take anything too seriously.

Part 1. 

Things were off to a very ominous start.  Communications were what you'd call "clipped." I hadn’t visited for a while and didn’t grok that this absence might have become an “issue.”

"You'll arrive Saturday at 7 sharp."

Um, how long are we talking about?

"7pm sharp.  Don’t make plans.”

Do I bring anything or wear anything?

"You’re a whore.  Dress like one.”   Click.

Whore?  Under the circumstances, I thought it would be wise to keep one chastity key at home in case the tone I was picking up was more than a passing thing and involved key confiscation.

I arrived on the dot and was led to the bathroom and unceremoniously pushed toward the door.  “Get dressed.  2 minutes.”

Dressed in Her view meant full slut regalia, slave collar, leashes on chastity device and collar, remote controlled plug inserted, and a street-walking layer of red lipstick.  It was not conceivable to do all that in 2 minutes, but I knew better than to say so given the overall tension in the air.

I emerged about 7 minutes later and dutifully handed Her the 2 leashes, the remote control for the plug, and 2 (of 3…) keys to my chastity device.

“Do you not know how long 2 minutes is?”  She tapped her leg with a riding crop menacingly.

I looked down as submissively as I knew how and said nothing.  This was definitely not the time to offer anything cute or defensive on my behalf.

“Face the wall.” 

There was a sharp tug on the leash to my chastity device.  “Spread ‘em.”

It was the perp position, and soon was augmented with police cuffs.  A chain was run down from the back of the slave collar to hoist my hands so they could not reach lower than the small of the back.

“Can you protect your ass this way?”

I don’t think so…

“Try.” 

She brought the crop down hard.  This was … highly motivating.  I strained to lower my hands to stop the next blow.  And failed.  The crop landed twice more and echoed in the hallway.

“Excellent!”  The defenselessness pleased Her.

I tried a different tack. 

Mistress, I have an event coming up this week.  So, I wanted to ask not to be marked… too much.

I added the ‘too much’ because the first 3 stripes with the crop would definitely last for days.

She grabbed a handful of my hair and snapped my head back to speak directly into my ear.

“Perhaps you should have thought of that before?”

She marched me down the hall by the 2 leashes to a locked room.  “Kneel, bitch.”

She felt my balls for ‘fullness.’  I shudder to think what would have happened if they weren’t full to Her satisfaction, indicating unacceptable sluttiness.

Thinking we might be turning a corner in the tension department thanks to my not “cheating” in chastity, I tried a little further self-promotion.

I shaved too, Mistress.

I was in fact, completely bare under and all around the chastity device.  But this did not impress.

“Why did you need to shave?  You aren’t allowed to have hair on your clit - ever.”

I went back to plan A – looking down silently.

She removed my lock and threw it in the trash along with my keys.  She replaced it with a new lock with a shiny red key.  So much for my clever idea of leaving a key at home.

“Open.”  A pink rubber ball was stuffed in my mouth.  A blindfold followed.  Suddenly the elevator felt incredibly far away in another world.

Finally, She relented.  Slightly.

“You have forgotten your place in the world.  Today, you will remember.  Make me proud, little slut.”

Speaking being precluded by the ball in my mouth, I nodded vigorously.  That there was a path, however thorny, back to making Her proud was a distant spot of light in the enveloping darkness. 

She fastened my slave collar to the bottom of the rack against the wall.  The leash on my chastity device was pulled between my legs, over my butt-plug and up to an upper rung on the rack.  These 2 maneuvers left me with my face on the floor and my ass in the air. 

I sensed a flash through the blindfold and heard the click of a digital camera. 

“I’m sending your picture to Someone.  She is your only chance at redemption.  Understand?”

I nodded as well as I could in my predicament, though the thought of the Someone only seeing/knowing me as a bound, gagged, plugged, chastised harlot with my welted ass in the air was unnerving.

“Good girl.”  She left.

Part 2.

After 15 minutes or 4 hours – whatever it was – I felt the jolt of the remote-controlled plug being switched on through the walls.  She was returning.

I heard a brief scuffle at the door and another woman’s voice.

“No, Master, please.  Not in front of her.”

“Quiet, slave!”  There was a slap of flesh.  I guessed it was the crop again.

The female slave fell silent.

I was the “her” She’d referred to.  About that….

When I first came to study Their secret society as an anthropological curiosity several months ago, I’d asked if there was any place for males in it.

“Of course, pet.  But you don’t seriously think you would be one of them, do you?” She laughed at the silliness of it, and continued the thought. 

“The weak-minded will be brainwashed and feminized.  No exceptions.  It will be better for your research.”

I took offense to the “weak-minded” reference and the implied ease of brainwashing me.  But here I am today on my knees in a pink corset and stockings with a foreign lock between my legs….

But, I digress.  So, meanwhile, back in the present…. 

The female slave was led to the frame and shackled to it facing the wall.  Her legs were spread so that a spiked heel was under my nose where my collar was fastened.

The Mistress released my collar so I could kneel in an upright position.  She removed my gag and blindfold as well.

She introduced the bound Slave.  I did not qualify to be introduced to anyone.  “This is my Slave.  Slave I.  Say hello to Her, whore.”

Hello, slave I.

Her slap was immediate and resounding, leaving a red handprint on my cheek despite her latex glove. 

“You will never refer to any woman as ‘Slave’.  Including Slaves.  You will refer to all women as Mistress or Master.”

It took a moment for my head to clear from the slap. 

Hello, Mistress I.  I'm sorry if I was rude.

She hissed.  “Don’t look at me, bitch.”  

Clearly, submitting in front of me infuriated the Slave.  I looked away immediately, but the Mistress lifted my chin so my eyes were on the spectacular thong-parted ass of the Slave.

The Mistress asked her Slave if She 'needed' the crop again.

“No, Master.”

She was quiet again.  The Mistress addressed me. 

“You will pay a high price for witnessing this spectacle, whore.  The highest in fact”

Yes, Mistress... 

I hadn’t chosen to see ‘this spectacle.’  But it was not my place to choose spectacles.  Suggesting that it was would have been considered extreme defiance.

“Kiss Her foot.  Worship it.  Kiss your way up Her stockings…”

I’ll pause here to add something.  The Slave was an absolute Goddess.  And, to avoid severe consequences, I had been in chastity a week.  My brain was melting….

“Now, kiss Her ass.  Kiss my Slave’s ass.”

She leaned down and whispered.  “You’re worshiping a Slave’s ass.  What does that make you, whore?”

It was rhetorical.  I was whatever She said I was.  But I noticed there was no angry welt on the ass I was worshiping.  Unlike mine…

She freed the Slave from the frame momentarily, spun her around, and restrained her again, facing forward this time.

I now saw that the Slave was wearing a strap-on.  And, god, She was gorgeous.  I couldn’t process it.  Everything about Her exuded dominance.  We were not peers.  But we were both at the mercy of the Mistress.   For now.

“You know what to do, whore.  Suck my Slave’s cock.  My Slave wants to cum down your throat.  It will be good practice for swallowing your own cum later.”

I abandoned myself to the task.  Trying to understand always got me in trouble.  So I didn’t. 

“Good girl.  Cover it with lipstick.  Your lipstick might be all the lube you will be getting from Her.”

From Her?   But She increased the vibration on the remote-controlled plug and spoke in that hypnotic voice.

“You’re sucking Slave cock.  You love Slave cock.  You need Slave cock.  You are the lowest of all whores.  A Slave fluffer.  A slave to Slaves.”

I tried to remember my haughty dismissal of Her casual assurance that I would be easily brainwashed.  So long ago and so far away….  Meanwhile, She deepened her mind-control over me.

“Stop!”  She pulled on the leash between my legs.  “What is this?”  She pointed with her crop.

The ‘this’ was me bulging out of the chastity device as her “Slave cock” mantra was filling my ears.

“You got aroused at the sight of a Goddess in bondage?  You, the lowest of all whores?” 

I apologized, but knew the consequences were already set.

“That will be 25 with the crop.”

“Fifty,” the Slave amended Her. 

This time the Mistress did not silence Her.   The wheel was beginning to turn.

“It is Her decision, whore.  In fact from now on, everything is Her decision.”

Everything?

I looked up at Her face for the first time.  And there, hanging in the triangle of her cleavage was the shiny red key.  The one for the lock I was wearing.

For the final time, the Mistress released Her from bondage. Together, they fastened me to the rack.  The former Slave pulled the gag into my mouth and spoke softly in my ear.

“Fifty.  Make me proud, little slut.”

Yeth, Mithtress, I slobbered through the gag.

She grabbed my hair and jerked my head to Her lips.  “It’s 'Master' to you, slave.”  She waved the red key in my face for emphasis.

14 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

It’s more about an imagined society with a strict Female Supremacy hierarchy in which even a female slave is Lord to any male.

14 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

... women are just closer to the tuning fork of the universe, inherently wiser, and stronger in the ways that matter.

CO ... As always, well put...

I've always believed that life would be far better in an Amazonian society.

Sadly, testosterone seems to plugs men's ears to those very obvious vibrations ...

And thank you for sharing this tale ...it's been too long since your last bedtime story and as usual you didn't disappoint.

Not to be greedy ... but this one seems to be begging for a sequel and/or a prequel.

12 hours ago, franknot said:

And thank you for sharing this tale ...

Hey CO,

Two thoughts occurred to me after my reply... 1).. That it would be great if you had illustrations  for the story..

And 2).. Are you considering this as a role play?..  my sense is that you usually choose to follow a real world setting where some D/s calamity might befall you at any given moment ... but could you slip into this "fantasy world" starting with your arrival after the phone call? 

Perhaps in a double Domme session with the superior Slave naked and the Alpha Female staying dressed to show her authority... e.g. Ms. Kang the Alpha and either Ms. Ang or Lovelace in the role of the disgusted Slave.

... Your review would be priceless ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 10:06 AM, franknot said:

Two thoughts occurred to me after my reply... 1).. That it would be great if you had illustrations  for the story..

And 2).. Are you considering this as a role play?..  my sense is that you usually choose to follow a real world setting where some D/s calamity might befall you at any given moment ... but could you slip into this "fantasy world" starting with your arrival after the phone call? 

Perhaps in a double Domme session with the superior Slave naked and the Alpha Female staying dressed to show her authority... e.g. Ms. Kang the Alpha and either Ms. Ang or Lovelace in the role of the disgusted Slave.

I will usually split screen when I write with an image - typically fetish artwork - as inspiration.  i don't at all care for the aesthetics of 3D, but I love Submissen's predicaments.  So I used one of those.

Yes, this one begins in that mystic corridor at FF; the initial bondage and first stripes with the crop occur outside the privy thereof...

I'm aiming to request this one early next year.  I know who I hope would be the Master.  I have only met her once in a double with Mistress Rey.  But her power over me just seems to increase.  She would be the one to select the disgusted slave (not I).  The key to (consensual) nonconsensual scenes is to try to leave as much latitude as possible to the domme. 

CO only writes reviews with permission.  But if given permission (or instructed to..), I would.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:01 AM, ConsentOptional said:

CO only writes reviews with permission.  But if given permission (or instructed to..), I would.

CO,..  You're clearly one of the more insightful and well thought-out members of the  community, so i found your outlook on reviews interesting ... 

When i first became a member, i somehow got the impression that members were being encouraged to post reviews of their sessions, so i took that to be the norm. I'm now wondering if i might have misinterpreted this. 

What you say makes perfect sense.. and raises the issue of ..."Post-session Etiquette & Ethics" ... a sub shouldn't simply take it for granted that everything his Domme might say or do in the moment  .. (or even his "interpretation" of what she said or did) .. needs to be revealed. 

There can be many personal emotions emanated during a session by both partners ... and something may unintentionally slip through in a hasty review, even with the monitoring system in place. 

On 12/6/2019 at 5:01 AM, ConsentOptional said:

i don't at all care for the aesthetics of 3D, but I love Submissen's predicaments. 

Yeah, ..I'm not a fan of the 3D either... but "predicaments" are a turn-on for me too.

I'll thank you again for introducing me to the Sardax milking machine series. 

...  https://www.femdomartists.com/category/sardax  i love the simple  "hairbrush spanking"  illustration here ... to me he's the benchmark.

5 hours ago, franknot said:

CO,..  You're clearly one of the more insightful and well thought-out members of the  community, so i found your outlook on reviews interesting ... 

When i first became a member, i somehow got the impression that members were being encouraged to post reviews of their sessions, so i took that to be the norm. I'm now wondering if i might have misinterpreted this. 

What you say makes perfect sense.. and raises the issue of ..."Post-session Etiquette & Ethics" ... a sub shouldn't simply take it for granted that everything his Domme might say or do in the moment  .. (or even his "interpretation" of what she said or did) .. needs to be revealed. 

There can be many personal emotions emanated during a session by both partners ... and something may unintentionally slip through in a hasty review, even with the monitoring system in place. 

We aren't dating these women.  But we are having a very intimate and sometimes even profound, revelatory experience with them.  It's not a "transaction" for me, and I won't talk about it like one.  To go from needing permission to rise from my knees to supposing I can talk about Her in front of the full internet just doesn't sound right. 

Perhaps if it were more of a transactional session, that'd be ok.  But I specifically don't seek those (as per the "session" described above).  Still it's not so hard to ask if She would mind and even send it to Her first.  It can be cathartic.  In which case it honors rather than cheapens the experience.