New Years Resolutions???

1 hour ago, Mistress Megan Ang said:

The year is ending faster than expected! Does anyone have any New Years Resolutions for 2020 or even into the new decade?

Here are a few of mine:

• Travel to Bali, Indonesia 

• Buy higher heels

• Trample tons of subs in my new heels

Mistress Ang:

I normally don't do resolutions, but after a weight gain from steroid use (injuries and lung issues) plus inactivity and eating, I will resolve to lose some lbs. 

Dear Ms. Ang:

Perhaps 3 years ago a doctor asked me for my New Year's resolutions. I told her that I don't make resolutions that way because almost all such resolutions are insincere, unattainable and made only because everyone else makes them at that moment. She replied that she "had a perfect patient who needs no improvement in any aspect of his life." The gloves came off and I told her that we all need improvement and should strive towards that end each day of the year, not just one day of the year.  Anyway she never asked again.

So I would resolve to become Captain Pike coming back to planet Talos IV where my mind would make every fantasy a reality. What else would I need? Immortality?

Suppose I could sell my soul to the Devil but I'm afraid he would tell me that he already has it.

It's hard to keep resolutions and not much fun.

Dannyboy

19 hours ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

Mistress Ang:

I normally don't do resolutions, but after a weight gain from steroid use (injuries and lung issues) plus inactivity and eating, I will resolve to lose some lbs. 

I don't know how often you get to the Fortress, but it can be a great weight loss motivator.  It has helped me a lot this last year.

20 hours ago, Mistress Megan Ang said:

The year is ending faster than expected! Does anyone have any New Years Resolutions for 2020 or even into the new decade?

Here are a few of mine:

• Travel to Bali, Indonesia 

• Buy higher heels

• Trample tons of subs in my new heels 

Why Bali, specifically?

I had a decent year professionally and as far as my health goes, I probably need to work on relationships and otherwise just resolve not to slip back into some bad old habits!

3 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

I don't know how often you get to the Fortress, but it can be a great weight loss motivator.  It has helped me a lot this last year.

Why Bali, specifically?

I had a decent year professionally and as far as my health goes, I probably need to work on relationships and otherwise just resolve not to slip back into some bad old habits!

JustAGuy:

I hear you. I used to see an out of town Mistress who came to NY several times a year and she kept tabs on me by e-mail and weighed me at sessions. Except for one time, I always met my weight instructions from her. I haven't been to the Fortress in about 9 or 10 months due to a hip issue (relying on a crutch to walk). Planning my Fortress comeback in about 3 weeks, crutch or not.

Ray

3 minutes ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

Mistress Ang:

Go into my weight reduction mode of high protein, low fat and carbs. I'm anxious to start doing cardio, but I have to wait until the injuries improve.

Ray

Good plan. So there will be less of you to punish when you walk through our FF doors in 2020. Make it happen BTB.

13 minutes ago, kevybaby said:

In 2020 if at all possible I'm going to try to be less of a useless lazy stupid asshole. It's not worth much I don't think and it seems really hard and I don't think I'm smart enough to do it and I don't care much if I succeed, but I'm going to give it my best shot (or at least a shot). 

Do it kevybaby. Don't disappoint!

10 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Good plan. So there will be less of you to punish when you walk through our FF doors in 2020. Make it happen BTB.

Mistress Kang:

Remembering my first session with You when You required me to state my accurate weight. I said I was 204 that morning, but I probably was a little lower as it was a very hot day and I assumed I lost some water. I said 202 and when the scale read 204 (I still think that scale was a little off), You dragged me back to the Steel Room and gave me 204 cracks with the paddle.  Fond (and painful) memories.

Ray

2 hours ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

Mistress Kang:

Remembering my first session with You when You required me to state my accurate weight. I said I was 204 that morning, but I probably was a little lower as it was a very hot day and I assumed I lost some water. I said 202 and when the scale read 204 (I still think that scale was a little off), You dragged me back to the Steel Room and gave me 204 cracks with the paddle.  Fond (and painful) memories.

Ray

That definitely sounds like a Mistress Kang session.

I think I’m going to avoid any resolutions this year.  I have not had good success with them. I’m probably better off not giving any mistress anything to use against me in session.

8 hours ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

Mistress Kang:

Ray

The scale at the Fortress definitely adds about 2 pounds to what my scale at home shows.  Though I guess it doesn't matter if you enjoyed the paddle!

On 1/2/2020 at 7:09 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Aww Ray I hope you're healing well from your injuries and lung issues!  

Thank You Ms. Jin. I felt a cold coming on last night and it's already got into my lungs. I started the steroids and nebulizer today and hope I can head it off before it takes hold. Last time it took 6 weeks to fully recover. I'm hoping not to delay my Fortress comeback.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:02 PM, JustAGuy said:

The scale at the Fortress definitely adds about 2 pounds to what my scale at home shows.  Though I guess it doesn't matter if you enjoyed the paddle!

That means you should be adding two pounds to your scale at home to make sure you’re results match ours! Now you know, no excuses ;) 

On 1/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Thank You Ms. Jin. I felt a cold coming on last night and it's already got into my lungs. I started the steroids and nebulizer today and hope I can head it off before it takes hold. Last time it took 6 weeks to fully recover. I'm hoping not to delay my Fortress comeback.

I haven't seen you since before I left for Madrid! That ass must be yearning for a few spanks.  I hope you recover soon so I can land a few hard hits on your bottom ?

10 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I haven't seen you since before I left for Madrid! That ass must be yearning for a few spanks.  I hope you recover soon so I can land a few hard hits on your bottom ?

Yes! That was my last session. You landed a lot of hard hits on my bottom that day (as did visiting Mistress Rey). I thought You might take it easy on me as I was on crutches, but I was badly mistaken. Maybe You'll be a little easier on me next time as I probably have reverted to 'novice' status.

On 1/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Ray:

I had to deal with that circumstance in the waning days of the summer and got to my doctor before it could get that far just before Christmas day. You have to give your body priority at this stage. Of course I hope you can get back to "session ready" condition but until you do make sure you take care of your health.

Dannyboy

On 1/6/2020 at 11:01 AM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Yes! That was my last session. You landed a lot of hard hits on my bottom that day (as did visiting Mistress Rey). I thought You might take it easy on me as I was on crutches, but I was badly mistaken. Maybe You'll be a little easier on me next time as I probably have reverted to 'novice' status.

As soon as you enter the Fortress, all those memories will come flooding back and your excuse of being a novice will be stripped away ?