New Years Resolutions???

Write more.  Read better.

More theatre, less "drama".  (Saw Judgment Day last night.  Just plain brilliant.)

Be there for the ones I love.  The rest can take a number.

Career exit strategy. 

Lose last 15 lbs.  Lost 35 last year. 

Let go of bullshit.

Hear the words "shut the fuck up, little bitch" softly spoken while my gag is being tightened by Someone who knows it's as important as a cheese sandwich.

Do my little part to get rid of orange caligula.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:37 PM, homefight said:

I've got three groups of resolutions!

1) (Personal) I'm trying to hit my goal weight while maintaining healthy eating and exercise and I'd like to publicly release a creative project!

2) (Fortress) I want to get up to my largest buttplug and have either a 3-4 hour or multidomme session to celebrate

3) I've introduced prostate play in ymy personal relationship and let my partner know I like sph. This year I'd like to introduce chastity as well.

On that note, my partner is reluctant to engage in sph and I don't know how to tell her what I'm looking for without saying "I like to be humiliated and treated like garbage and want you to tell me you'd rather have bigger cocks", so any help with that would be appreciated!

Maybe start with asking her if she has any kinks she’s been afraid to bring up to you? That may open a door for both you to explore each other better.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:01 AM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Yes! That was my last session. You landed a lot of hard hits on my bottom that day (as did visiting Mistress Rey). I thought You might take it easy on me as I was on crutches, but I was badly mistaken. Maybe You'll be a little easier on me next time as I probably have reverted to 'novice' status.

Whoa - whoa - whoa ... you were on crutches and Ms. Jin still beat you without mercy? ?... I mean,.. you were on crutches   ?

On 1/6/2020 at 12:12 PM, Dannyboy said:

Ray:

I had to deal with that circumstance in the waning days of the summer and got to my doctor before it could get that far just before Christmas day. You have to give your body priority at this stage. Of course I hope you can get back to "session ready" condition but until you do make sure you take care of your health.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy:

I hear ya, Bud. "Session ready" today is a lot different than it was 3 years ago. I think I've aged more last year than in the previous 10. All we can try to do is keep on keeping on.

Ray

4 hours ago, franknot said:

Whoa - whoa - whoa ... you were on crutches and Ms. Jin still beat you without mercy? ?... I mean,.. you were on crutches   ?

Yes! Not only did she beat me, she confiscated my crutches and pushed me onto the sidewalk sending me crawling off into the night. Actually, I was able to walk with difficulty. The crutches were there in case my hip tightened and I required assistance. 

10 hours ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

Yes! Not only did she beat me, she confiscated my crutches and pushed me onto the sidewalk sending me crawling off into the night. Actually, I was able to walk with difficulty. The crutches were there in case my hip tightened and I required assistance. 

Well, BTB, that changes everything ... it now appears that Ms. Jin did indeed sympathize with your plight and showed remarkable restraint by not sticking a crutch up your ass before kicking you to the curb.

Hope you said "thank you Mistress" and apologised for being such a wimp. 

In a post not long ago, when for some reason i questioned whether or not i would survive a Jin session, she told me .. "stop your whining ... there are worse ways to go." 

On 1/11/2020 at 10:56 AM, franknot said:

Well, BTB, that changes everything ... it now appears that Ms. Jin did indeed sympathize with your plight and showed remarkable restraint by not sticking a crutch up your ass before kicking you to the curb.

In a post not long ago, when for some reason i questioned whether or not i would survive a Jin session, she told me .. "stop your whining ... there are worse ways to go." 

I always inform my Mistress that I'm sometimes a wimp in session and might need to be pushed. Some of my best sessions were when my Mistress didn't tolerate any wimpdom (is that a word?) or nonsense from me.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:56 AM, franknot said:

LOL I've shoved a lot of things up asses but I've never thought about a crutch ?

20 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

The start of a new decade! There's so many projects I want to start. It's going to be a busy year. 

The year itself "feels" auspicious.. just the look of it is inspiring ... MMXX ... its precise and orderly arrangement standing tall, with a Goddess-like aura to its appearance.

Anno Domini MMXX is clearly Jin's year for rewarding accomplishments... (Anno Domin-atrix ?)

Just go forth Goddess ... with blue hair flowing in your wake.