New Sub

alex_cash

Hi all,

I am hoping to book my first scene. I've never done any sort of BDSM session before. I'm hoping to explore an interest in facesitting, humiliation, and maybe some light first-timer bondage. Is there a specific mistress who might be best for me to serve? Any tips for a first timer? 

Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, alex_cash said:

Hi all,

I am hoping to book my first scene. I've never done any sort of BDSM session before. I'm hoping to explore an interest in facesitting, humiliation, and maybe some light first-timer bondage. Is there a specific mistress who might be best for me to serve? Any tips for a first timer? 

Thanks. 

alex:

Every Fortress trained Mistress can work understandingly with a first-timer.

Tips? Communication is key. Express yourself honestly. Understand that fantasy and reality are two different  things. You may dislike what you thought you would like. You may discover new interests as you go along. Trust the Mistress; keep an open mind.

Dannyboy

If you’ve come this far in your curiosity my advice is to just dive in and try a session ;) There’s plenty of topics on here that give first timer advice, as well as session reviews that can clue you in on each mistress’ play style. Browsing the forum, website, as well as talking to booking will answer all of your questions.

hope to hear about your first time soon! 

14 hours ago, alex_cash said:

Hi all,

Thanks. 

Be obedient, open minded & don’t be afraid to speak up. After all, it is your first time & we pop cherries well at the fortress ?

Hi AC,

Couldn't have picked a better place for your first time. If you aren’t already drawn to a particular mistress yet, I recommend relaying your interests to Emma from Booking and have her choose a mistress for you. They’re all great at what they do and you honestly can’t go wrong with whoever you end up session with. You can also skim through the forum and read what different mistresses write and see who appeals to you. 

Some tips I see echoed on these first timer advice posts are to come clean, be respectful, and communicate (be it verbally or reactive). Don’t be afraid to take a few minutes at the start to discuss with your mistress what you want out of the session, and really enjoy yourself!

On 1/11/2020 at 4:08 AM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Communication is key! I know some people might be a little nervous in the beginning but letting your mistress know what activities you want to explore will help her plan a session that will be a fun kinky affair for both parties involved ?

You'd be a good choice for a novice. Your knack for keeping me at ease with Your sense of humor while beating the crap out of me is second to none.

• 2 weeks later...