Mistress Jung is Back!

Mistress Kang

20 hours ago, tommygermany said:

glad we were able to reignite that spark in you in your comeback sessions, Ms Jung, to be back for all fortress devotees now ?

Thank you tommy! It’s been very special getting to reconnect with just past clients. Just about every single one of them are amazed at how I’ve recalled very personal and specific times we’ve shared together. I truly enjoyed my time at the Fortress and that’s why I’m back for more! ??? 

12 hours ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Thank you tommy! It’s been very special getting to reconnect with just past clients. Just about every single one of them are amazed at how I’ve recalled very personal and specific times we’ve shared together. I truly enjoyed my time at the Fortress and that’s why I’m back for more! ??? 

Dear Ms. Jung

just like Wayne and Garth would say:
We're not worthy, we're not worthy

And I thought you connected really well with
Ms. Rey, so I hope you enjoy your new
group of sistresses and enjoy many fabulous
sessions

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 12:53 PM, tommygermany said:

Dear Ms. Jung

just like Wayne and Garth would say:
We're not worthy, we're not worthy

And I thought you connected really well with
Ms. Rey, so I hope you enjoy your new
group of sistresses and enjoy many fabulous
sessions

I certainly am! So far I’ve Double Dommed with Mistresses Rey, Jin, and Von Dietz. Fun fun fun and I’m looking forward to getting to play with Mistresses Zito, Fang,  and Lovelace ??☺️

• 2 months later...

I have been wanting to session with Mistress Jung since 2013 when I was first frequenting the fortress.  I am wearing a chastity cage until quarantine is over and if possible want to make use of all the businesses we took for granted as part of a dinner & domination.  IE - go to nail salon or tattoo parlor!  :)  Would love to double w/ miss Lovelace as well. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 1:01 PM, HerrSklave said:

Dearest Goddess Mistress Jung,

I am a fan from Germany who can only dream of the day when I can book a session with you. May I ask, is your name Jung pronunciation like J orY? Here in Germany, we say J like Y.

With all my Devotion,

Herr Sklave

She practices her own form of Jungian Psychology.

Dannyboy

On 6/25/2020 at 6:47 AM, HerrSklave said:

Hello Dannyboy,

That is quite fascinating. It sounds like a form of Total Mind Control. I am curious!

Sincerely,

Herr Sklave

Herr Sklave;

That description is more poetic license than scientific fact. Being with her is like a dream. She makes you feel as if you are the only man in the world. It is impossible not to be her slave.

Dannyboy

On 6/19/2020 at 1:01 PM, HerrSklave said:

Dearest Goddess Mistress Jung,

I am a fan from Germany who can only dream of the day when I can book a session with you. May I ask, is your name Jung pronunciation like J orY? Here in Germany, we say J like Y.

With all my Devotion,

Herr Sklave

It’s pronounced with a J sound.  But don’t worry I will teach you everything you need to know ??

On 6/26/2020 at 4:15 PM, Dannyboy said:

Herr Sklave;

That description is more poetic license than scientific fact. Being with her is like a dream. She makes you feel as if you are the only man in the world. It is impossible not to be her slave.

Dannyboy

Thank you Dannyboy. I look forward to creating more dreams with you. 

4 hours ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Thank you Dannyboy. I look forward to creating more dreams with you. 

Dear Ms. Jung:

The Everly Brothers have the song for me: "All I Have to do is Dream." ......The only trouble is, Gee whiz, I'm dreaming my life away. 

Dannyboy

21 hours ago, eager2serve said:

Dear Ms. Jung:

I feel like Morpheus at the end of the Matrix trilogy.   "I have dreamed of this day......."

You may remember me by my prior forum ID, JungsJewBoy??    So I guess I needn't explain how I feel about your return? LOL

Welcome back. 

e2s:

I've had some concerns over your absence. Happy to hear that you have reemerged and I hope that your are in good health.

Dannyboy

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 7:51 PM, nymphomaniac said:

I have been wanting to session with Mistress Jung since 2013 when I was first frequenting the fortress.  I am wearing a chastity cage until quarantine is over and if possible want to make use of all the businesses we took for granted as part of a dinner & domination.  IE - go to nail salon or tattoo parlor!  :)  Would love to double w/ miss Lovelace as well. 

Your chance has returned...looking forward to playing ?

On 6/29/2020 at 2:08 PM, eager2serve said:

Dear Ms. Jung:

I feel like Morpheus at the end of the Matrix trilogy.   "I have dreamed of this day......."

You may remember me by my prior forum ID, JungsJewBoy??    So I guess I needn't explain how I feel about your return? LOL

Welcome back. 

Oh no, I definitely want to hear about how your feel about my return.  In detail.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 5:34 AM, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Well I do love a good tease and denial scene ???  but don’t you worry it’s the real deal - can’t wait ?

Well Mistress, it appears that events (or presidents and prime ministers) conspired (or bungled) to keep me from your feet for another year.  I am literally not allowed to come to your country right now, so next year it is x

On 8/2/2020 at 6:37 PM, Pazman said:

Well Mistress, it appears that events (or presidents and prime ministers) conspired (or bungled) to keep me from your feet for another year.  I am literally not allowed to come to your country right now, so next year it is x

Certain presidents need a good whipping ?

Our time will come ?

Edited by Mistress Mina Jung