Wrestling Costumes and Scenarios

Mistress Kang

On 3/8/2020 at 12:58 AM, GDH94 said:

that sounds like so much fun! which power puff girl would you be? 

also, I’m imagining three subs dressed as the PPG versus the mistress dressed as one of the villains ??? 796B2E03-ED8A-4874-BA02-3779D9C55D29.jpeg.c3af8d7fce362862ebc222faded28139.jpeg

LOL I remember this episode! I can easily see our subs dressed like this. 

Sedusa and HIM are going to be perfect villians for dommes to dress up as ❤ This needs to happen ?

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2020 at 2:02 PM, Mistress Kang said:

I had a wrestling roleplay with my sub dressed in a very realistic Batman costume complete with molded rubber mask-hood and cape. I was dressed as Wonder Woman and caught him trying to steal something from the city. I captured him and convinced him to ingest a love potion that made him forget his mission and become my minion.

It got me thinking of other costumes I'd enjoy having my sub wear for wrestling. TMNT quickly came to mind and it wouldn't even have to be a full roleplay scenario. Just the idea of tackling and pinning down a Ninja Turtle with the ridiculous fake muscles and flimsy eye mask would really do it for me LOL If we did do a roleplay, I'd be April O'Neil and I've already captured, drugged, and chastised Splinter and the other three turtles. My motives would slowly be revealed during the course of the session.

Does anyone share this fantasy of being overpowered by your Mistress while you are dressed in a costume? Tell me about it!

Oh wow any pictures of you in that wonder women costume for the forum?   I hope there was some ball stomping involved.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, Mistress Kang said:

I had a wrestling roleplay with my sub dressed in a very realistic Batman costume complete with molded rubber mask-hood and cape. I was dressed as Wonder Woman and caught him trying to steal something from the city. I captured him and convinced him to ingest a love potion that made him forget his mission and become my minion.

It got me thinking of other costumes I'd enjoy having my sub wear for wrestling. TMNT quickly came to mind and it wouldn't even have to be a full roleplay scenario. Just the idea of tackling and pinning down a Ninja Turtle with the ridiculous fake muscles and flimsy eye mask would really do it for me LOL If we did do a roleplay, I'd be April O'Neil and I've already captured, drugged, and chastised Splinter and the other three turtles. My motives would slowly be revealed during the course of the session.

Does anyone share this fantasy of being overpowered by your Mistress while you are dressed in a costume? Tell me about it!

And then some dude dressed in a Superman outfit jumps out of the closet with a jar of Vaseline..."Don't worry pal ,it only hurts alittle".........lol that would be funny. Like  a Pulp Fiction kind of thing.

I was always fascinated by those Mexican wrasslers who wore those masks. When I was a kid I didn't dig clowns ,still don't , and those guys were kind of in the clown category so they made me uneasy.

It's cool to wear costumes in play. I've done it a few times and it could add to the experience. I don't want to say what I wore.There were a few times.  I once a had mistress pee all over my tie which I have since loaned to the Smithsonian.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:05 PM, The Spermwhale said:

And then some dude dressed in a Superman outfit jumps out of the closet with a jar of Vaseline..."Don't worry pal ,it only hurts alittle".........lol that would be funny. Like  a Pulp Fiction kind of thing.

I was always fascinated by those Mexican wrasslers who wore those masks. When I was a kid I didn't dig clowns ,still don't , and those guys were kind of in the clown category so they made me uneasy.

It's cool to wear costumes in play. I've done it a few times and it could add to the experience. I don't want to say what I wore.There were a few times.  I once a had mistress pee all over my tie which I have since loaned to the Smithsonian.

Oh I have to hear this story about you dressing in a costume for play. What did you wear and what was the play?

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly wrestling but this clip of a New Zealand Haka (a war dance) from women's rugby sort of made me think of the Fortress ladies getting psyched up to kick ass.  My favorite part is the reaction shot of the American team, where one of them is as into it as the Kiwis are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbb9z9NwXU&fbclid=IwAR1Te-51tBjm1enllMaCNk9-BIes4sG-RCSnF4lT1Y5G37MEuH4kJIZHPic

5 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Not exactly wrestling but this clip of a New Zealand Haka (a war dance) from women's rugby sort of made me think of the Fortress ladies getting psyched up to kick ass.  My favorite part is the reaction shot of the American team, where one of them is as into it as the Kiwis are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbb9z9NwXU&fbclid=IwAR1Te-51tBjm1enllMaCNk9-BIes4sG-RCSnF4lT1Y5G37MEuH4kJIZHPic

Quite intimidating. I have to go back to a 1955 film "The Untamed" to see thousands of Zulus preparing to attack a wagon train to see a more intimidating face-off of opponents.

Dannyboy

7 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

This is the kind of energy and belief that fuels soldiers at war. I like it!

10 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Quite intimidating. I have to go back to a 1955 film "The Untamed" to see thousands of Zulus preparing to attack a wagon train to see a more intimidating face-off of opponents.

Dannyboy

Never seen that, but I saw "Zulu" (1964) and yeah...even the chant honoring the British when admitting defeat in a battle is intimidating!

8 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

This is the kind of energy and belief that fuels soldiers at war. I like it!

That's EXACTLY what it is, it's taken from actual traditional Polynesian war dance!  (Which maybe you already knew ?)

Here's another one I like (last one I promise), it's men this time (BOO! haha) but this is extra crazy because it's two Polynesian teams (New Zealand with Maori dance vs Tonga) and they play off of each other in a crazy way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=604o4vuEDoY