Socially-distanced pain-play

mranderson

Has anybody else found their fantasies are far more intensely-masochistic during this pandemic? I find myself craving a cathartic release - not sure if it's just the stress of maintaining social-distancing and the uncertainty of the current situation.

I think bastinado would be an ideal BDSM activity during these times, as it would be possible to maintain more than a 1m distance between the top and the bottom. Not sure how the ladies here feel about that?

You could always try walking across hot coals.  But I have a feeling you and some mistresses (cough**Mistress Rey**cough) would be happier if you came into the Fortress for a bastinado session.

I myself have been itching for a session or two or three.  But am waiting for safer travel conditions before coming in.  I do tend to find myself to be more masochistic when I get itching for a session.  That ought to make some mistresses happy to see me some day.  I might myself regret it...

On 8/11/2020 at 1:57 PM, mranderson said:

Has anybody else found their fantasies are far more intensely-masochistic during this pandemic? I find myself craving a cathartic release - not sure if it's just the stress of maintaining social-distancing and the uncertainty of the current situation.

I think bastinado would be an ideal BDSM activity during these times, as it would be possible to maintain more than a 1m distance between the top and the bottom. Not sure how the ladies here feel about that?

with all the uncertainty and frustration, a yearning for deep, sweet release makes total sense.  Plus absence can make the heart grow fonder or hornier ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...