My first time with Mistress Lovelace

mn1738

This is my first time ever at a BDSM dungeon and I did not know what to expect. I figured it was time to step out of my comfort zone and explore what is out there. This was something I've always wanted to try in my life. I had scheduled a session with Mistress Lovelace. I started to get very very anxious the moment I woke up today. I did not know what to expect at this session and I did not want to make a fool out of myself. I arrived early and walked around the neighborhood to calm my anxiety down. When I arrived to fortress, they were amazing in covid precautions. I felt so safe there. It is also very private which is the best part. You won’t bump into anyone going in and out so your privacy is ensured.

The session then began with Mistress Lovelace entering the room. I cannot emphasize how beautiful Mistress Lovelace is, the pictures on Fortress do no justice. She looked amazing from head to toe. We chatted for a bit and exchanged interests me and how this session was going to go. Mistress Lovelace was so accommodating and caring but at the same time she took my weakness and used it against me, which I LOVED. We started slow and throughout the whole session she kept in mind my kinks and my limits. It was unimaginable during the session. I felt like I was in another world while I was in there, one hour is not enough I wish I did two hours. Throughout the session, Mistress Lovelace would check in with me to see how things were going and reminded me that there are safe words to use. I suggest that you let them take full control. Mistress Lovelace knew exactly what to do and when to implement it. After the amazing session, we both had some time to debrief on how the session went which was very nice. I felt so safe during the session but at the same time I was constantly wondering what is in store for me next. I will definitely be returning to Fortress in the near future again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 6:09 PM, mn1738 said:

This is my first time ever at a BDSM dungeon and I did not know what to expect. I figured it was time to step out of my comfort zone and explore what is out there. This was something I've always wanted to try in my life. I had scheduled a session with Mistress Lovelace. I started to get very very anxious the moment I woke up today. I did not know what to expect at this session and I did not want to make a fool out of myself. I arrived early and walked around the neighborhood to calm my anxiety down. When I arrived to fortress, they were amazing in covid precautions. I felt so safe there. It is also very private which is the best part. You won’t bump into anyone going in and out so your privacy is ensured.

The session then began with Mistress Lovelace entering the room. I cannot emphasize how beautiful Mistress Lovelace is, the pictures on Fortress do no justice. She looked amazing from head to toe. We chatted for a bit and exchanged interests me and how this session was going to go. Mistress Lovelace was so accommodating and caring but at the same time she took my weakness and used it against me, which I LOVED. We started slow and throughout the whole session she kept in mind my kinks and my limits. It was unimaginable during the session. I felt like I was in another world while I was in there, one hour is not enough I wish I did two hours. Throughout the session, Mistress Lovelace would check in with me to see how things were going and reminded me that there are safe words to use. I suggest that you let them take full control. Mistress Lovelace knew exactly what to do and when to implement it. After the amazing session, we both had some time to debrief on how the session went which was very nice. I felt so safe during the session but at the same time I was constantly wondering what is in store for me next. I will definitely be returning to Fortress in the near future again.

Hi m1738,

Thank you for this review of Mistress Lovelace!  She looks insanely beautiful (Swoon)!  I'm just curious to see how your session was during the virus pandemic.  How was the session wearing a mask?  That is something I'm trying to get my head around.  One of the most erotic things, for me, is to see the look on a mistresses face as she's dominating me.  I work in environmental health and safety for a living and understand what Mistress Kang and the Fortress are doing and I think it's AWESOME!  But the one thing for me is, that if I can't see their beautiful faces as they enjoy torturing me, I can't do it.  I keep thinking about Mistress Von Dietz bullying me over and wrestling me down and I can't imagine the two of us wearing masks or anything else at all for that matter.   

I have to get tested every day for the virus and just found out that the rapid tests wont be available anymore starting Monday through my work.  I'm kinda freaked out about it.  I take public transportation every day and travel through NY, NJ and Connecticut all the time and I have never tested positive ever,  but I'm still cautious and safe.

I'll stop now.  I'm just curious

Best,

Jay

On 9/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, Jayman said:

Hi m1738,

Thank you for this review of Mistress Lovelace!  She looks insanely beautiful (Swoon)!  I'm just curious to see how your session was during the virus pandemic.  How was the session wearing a mask?  That is something I'm trying to get my head around.  One of the most erotic things, for me, is to see the look on a mistresses face as she's dominating me.  I work in environmental health and safety for a living and understand what Mistress Kang and the Fortress are doing and I think it's AWESOME!  But the one thing for me is, that if I can't see their beautiful faces as they enjoy torturing me, I can't do it.  I keep thinking about Mistress Von Dietz bullying me over and wrestling me down and I can't imagine the two of us wearing masks or anything else at all for that matter.   

I have to get tested every day for the virus and just found out that the rapid tests wont be available anymore starting Monday through my work.  I'm kinda freaked out about it.  I take public transportation every day and travel through NY, NJ and Connecticut all the time and I have never tested positive ever,  but I'm still cautious and safe.

I'll stop now.  I'm just curious

Best,

Jay

It was different because I was only able to stare into her eyes. I cannot compare it to anything because it was my first time at fortress so i'm not used to sessioning without a mask yet. I was able to hear her voice and you can sort of make out the facial expressions while she is dominating you. Otherwise it was an amazing experience nonetheless.

4 hours ago, berenika said:

Very cute. I also want to try to sign up for the first bdsm session. But I'm really nervous haha

I couldn't sleep the night before. I had another session and I still cannot get over how anxious and nervous. Thats one thing I love about these sessions, you never know what to expect but so far everyone at Fortress knows how to take good care of their subs.

16 hours ago, mn1738 said:

I couldn't sleep the night before. I had another session and I still cannot get over how anxious and nervous. Thats one thing I love about these sessions, you never know what to expect but so far everyone at Fortress knows how to take good care of their subs.

Oh, you managed to... calm me down a bit? Thanks! I haven't had such emotions and feelings for so long. It makes me feel alive)

On 9/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, mn1738 said:

It was different because I was only able to stare into her eyes. I cannot compare it to anything because it was my first time at fortress so i'm not used to sessioning without a mask yet. I was able to hear her voice and you can sort of make out the facial expressions while she is dominating you. Otherwise it was an amazing experience nonetheless.

Hi mn1738,

Thank you for the info on your experience and letting me know what that was like.

I'm going back and forth arguing with myself on heading into the Fortress to play during all that is going on.  But I appreciate your input very much..

Best,

Jay

10 hours ago, Jayman said:

Hi mn1738,

Thank you for the info on your experience and letting me know what that was like.

I'm going back and forth arguing with myself on heading into the Fortress to play during all that is going on.  But I appreciate your input very much..

Best,

Jay

Oh I understand. They take extreme measures when entering the Fortress with strict hand washing, temperature checks, oxygen saturation checks, and the use of sanitizer. I felt extremely safe with the use of all that and your mask has to be ABOVE the nose at all times.