First Session at the Fortress soon

ropeandspank

I've scheduled my first session at the Fortress for next month and I'm somewhat unusually nervous. I think nerves are a part of what makes a session fun as the unknown is super exhilarating. When I think about the session I get such butterflies. I know that I'm really looking forward to it, but I hope I don't get nervous shakes in my hands when I'm there lol.

23 hours ago, ropeandspank said:

I've scheduled my first session at the Fortress for next month and I'm somewhat unusually nervous. I think nerves are a part of what makes a session fun as the unknown is super exhilarating. When I think about the session I get such butterflies. I know that I'm really looking forward to it, but I hope I don't get nervous shakes in my hands when I'm there lol.

Hi, these are the same sensations I felt in my first session at FF.  I can assure you that when you arrive at the fortress you will feel completely at ease thanks to their professionalism and beauty.  In my opinion, these sensations are also part of the preparation for the session.  Who did you decide to have your first session with?

2 hours ago, Mark73 said:

Hi, these are the same sensations I felt in my first session at FF.  I can assure you that when you arrive at the fortress you will feel completely at ease thanks to their professionalism and beauty.  In my opinion, these sensations are also part of the preparation for the session.  Who did you decide to have your first session with?

I'm going to be sessioning with Mistress Jung, there was just something that drew my attention to her immediately and I'm super excited for it

3 hours ago, ropeandspank said:

I'm going to be sessioning with Mistress Jung, there was just something that drew my attention to her immediately and I'm super excited for it

I haven't had the honor of serving Mistress Jung yet but I hope to have it soon.  At the Fortress it is difficult to choose because they are all wonderfully beautiful.

9 hours ago, ropeandspank said:

It was very hard to make a decision. I had been thinking about it all month to be honest lol

It will be great, trust me!  for me the first session was a load of excitement, fear and confusion.  Then when I was with La Mistress Rey everything disappeared to make way for a complete submission to her.  The second session with Mistress Fang was nothing short of amazing making me go beyond limits that I never thought I would cross.  If this world belongs to you I couldn't find a better place!

I've never had a session with Mistress Jung, but one day I plan to. I had the same feelings as you, butterflies in the stomach, nervousness, and anxiety. Its all apart of the session and leading up to it. Once you get there and you see her you’ll be even more nervous. The mistresses at FF know exactly what they’re doing and will make your session a dream come true. They are all so devilish and cynical but at the same time caring and compassionate. I would leave it all up the Mistress Jung and let her take control. You will not be disappointed, I guarantee it. 

On 9/24/2020 at 1:49 PM, ropeandspank said:

Oh u in for a treat. Ms Jung is the best  I am always very nervous when I first enter the room and wait for her. But when I hear her coming and first see her enter all nerves melt away. Ms Jung is so special all I care about is pleasing her

You cannot go wrong with any of the FF mistresses for a first (or any other) session, but Mistress Jung is incredible.  There is not much humiliation and degradation I would not submit to for that Korean goddess.  She is sweet, sexy, and kinky.  She will  know precisely how to handle a nervous novice.  I wish I were on her dog leash sucking her toes right now.

• 2 months later...

Long story short, something came up and I wasn't able to have a session but then covid started to go up around the country and I got a little concerned and I've been holding off. I'm likely going to wait until either after Christmas to see how things are going still. I am definitely looking forward to it, I do wish life was more normal though but alas life is also a cruel mistress at times.