Thank You Goddesses

Piggyjohn

5 hours ago, Piggyjohn said:

Thank you Goddess Jung and Goddess Lovelace for an amazing session. I will be sore for days it was such an honor to to meet you goddesses. 

The greatness of Fortress Mistresses is, once again, affirmed. The awakening of the Green Eyed Monster torments my soul.

Dannyboy

On 3/24/2021 at 1:19 PM, Piggyjohn said:

Thank you Goddess Jung and Goddess Lovelace for an amazing session. I will be sore for days it was such an honor to to meet you goddesses. 

Yay! I hope you're still sore and thinking of us ?  I hope my little piggy did everything Mistress Lovelace said.  I'm going to ask her and she better tell me what a good piggy you were

13 minutes ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Yay! I hope you're still sore and thinking of us ?  I hope my little piggy did everything Mistress Lovelace said.  I'm going to ask her and she better tell me what a good piggy you were

Yes Goddess I have bruises to remind me to be the best piggy for Goddesses. I can’t stop thinking about you both. I hope to be your good sissy piggy again very soon. 

On 3/27/2021 at 6:25 PM, Piggyjohn said:

Yes Goddess I have bruises to remind me to be the best piggy for Goddesses. I can’t stop thinking about you both. I hope to be your good sissy piggy again very soon. 

I hope to see my sissy piggy real soon ? I have a special piggy punishment waiting for him!

Edited by Mistress Mina Jung

• 2 weeks later...