Review

amurph

I've been to the fetish fortress twice now and had the best experience both times. My first was time with Mistress Rey and my second was with Mistress Jin. I'm relatively new to bdsm and they both made me feel incredibly comfortable exploring my interests. They're both super talented too. I can't wait to be back again. I'd also note that Emma is really great to coordinate with regarding scheduling and otherwise.  

2 hours ago, pethydri said:

I've been to the fetish fortress twice now and had the best experience both times. My first was time with Mistress Rey and my second was with Mistress Jin. I'm relatively new to bdsm and they both made me feel incredibly comfortable exploring my interests. They're both super talented too. I can't wait to be back again. I'd also note that Emma is really great to coordinate with regarding scheduling and otherwise.  

Emma was even greater in sessions.

Another unsolicited and glowing evaluation of the Fortress and her Ladies. I don't think any of us ever get tired of hearing these great reports over and over again. The wonderful experiences of the old-timers and former clients continue to be replicated as newbies and novices jump in and then honestly share their reviews. 

Dannyboy 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 7:04 PM, pethydri said:

Love to hear that you’ve enjoyed your sessions at the Fortress! 
What type of play were you diving into for your first times?  Anything new that your dying to try going forward?  
We definitely anticipate hearing more from you here on the forum, & will be excited to have you back at the Fortress very soon! 
MVD