New Fortress Sub Questions

Switchdance

Hi all, 

I've been to another dungeon in Hells Kitchen a few times before, and I am very interested in sessioning at the Fortress soon. I was curious what the experience is like at the Fortress compared to other dungeons. I always felt something was lacking at the other dungeon, but I can't quite put my finger on it. What separates the Fortress from the rest? 

-Switchdance

Best thing I can offer is to go through the forum and read the reviews and interactions between the mistresses and subs.  That should give you a good idea of what makes the Fortress great.

I haven’t been to other dungeons, only some independent dommes in other cities.  But I think you will find that the whole process of booking a session to entering the Fortress the 1st time to your encounter with the mistresses smooth and stress free.  The mistresses take your interests and incorporate them into a wonderful session.  Give it a go!  I don’t think you will be disappointed.

15 hours ago, Switchdance said:

Hi all, 

I've been to another dungeon in Hells Kitchen a few times before, and I am very interested in sessioning at the Fortress soon. I was curious what the experience is like at the Fortress compared to other dungeons. I always felt something was lacking at the other dungeon, but I can't quite put my finger on it. What separates the Fortress from the rest? 

-Switchdance

The professionalism and the experience of the Mistress, They try to give you the experience you are looking for and   The rooms are spotless 

you cant compare the fortress to any other dungeoun as it is in a class by itself

The Fortress is the creme de la creme of dungeons. The skill set of the Mistresses is  at a much higher level than anywhere else. As others have mentioned, you won't find the professionalism that is a constant at the Fortress at another dungeon. And all the Mistresses are extremely gorgeous!

The Fortress is the best in NYC. The various rooms are wonderful. The Mistresses are very well trained. They put a full effort into the scene. No clock watching. No lack of enthusiasm. Booking is quick and easy. I will say it is the most professional dungeon I have experienced. Booking has even recommended two different Mistreesses to me based on my interests. The experience with them was spot on. I have never had a time at the Fortress that was anything less than excellent. Don't just take my word for it. See for yourself.

As compared with most other dungeons, the Fortress has a smaller and more select group of Mistresses.  Turnover at some of the other places is rapid.  More than once I've looked at a website and found that someone I sessioned with fairly recently is no longer there.  The Fortress hires fewer people and invests the time in carefully training them, after which they stick around a while.  (My thanks to Mistresses Kang and Ang for letting me provide practice flesh for the latter's training!)

I look at it like this:

The Fortress is the ONLY dungeon that I’ve ever been to and I absolutely can’t imagine going anywhere else.

While I don’t have a ton of experience, there isn’t anything that is lacking for me. 

Every session I’ve had at the Fortress (6 or so sessions at this point) has been amazing. 10/10

• 1 month later...