Interrogation session

j01171992

On 9/2/2021 at 6:41 PM, j01171992 said:

Hello,

I have contacted mistress Emma for an interrogation role play. I have been told that mistress jung and Mistress Von is best for the interrogation. Anyone experianced?

My first session with MVD was an interrogation session with Mistress Jin and Mistress Rey.  I couldn’t help but reveal the information.  Mistress Li was not happy with me and I was punished accordingly.  I was a mess at the end of the session.

Have Fun!

Hello,

I have contacted mistress Emma for an interrogation role play. I have been told that mistress jung and Mistress Von is best for the interrogation. Anyone experianced?

I do love interrogation sessions! And it’s always fun with two Mistressss vs one poor, trapped perhaps desperate perhaps a little stubborn sub ??

10 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

My first session with MVD was an interrogation session with Mistress Jin and Mistress Rey.  I couldn’t help but reveal the information.  Mistress Li was not happy with me and I was punished accordingly.  I was a mess at the end of the session.

Have Fun!

You truly thought that you could be a steel trap among the Mistresses of The Fortress, but in the end-you were nothing more than a pathetic puddle of sweat, tears & defeat! 

?This has me laughing all over again, thanks for the sweet memories! 

Hello,

I definitely have my ways of shaking you down, & getting what I want… ? 

Love a good interrogation. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, KitsuneNoYume said:

Oh, this is a new thing to me. But what information is being interrogated for? I am curious now. 

You can make it anything you want in the session.  In the session I did, before getting to the interrogation I had an hour with Mistress Li where she gave me a new name that I had to keep sescret.  She then left me with the interrogators before returning later in the session.  I was caught between a rock and a hard space. Resist the interrogators and withstand their torture or disappoint Mistress Li.  I couldn’t withstand the interrogators and paid the price later.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, KitsuneNoYume said:

Oh, this is a new thing to me. But what information is being interrogated for? I am curious now. 

It can go so many ways!  It can be decided upon beforehand depending on how particular a subbie's interest is or you can leave it up to your Mistress.  I've seen it go both ways.  And it's fun to throw in some twists too ?

On 9/6/2021 at 3:04 AM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

You truly thought that you could be a steel trap among the Mistresses of The Fortress, but in the end-you were nothing more than a pathetic puddle of sweat, tears & defeat! 

?This has me laughing all over again, thanks for the sweet memories! 

Every session I have with you always seems to end in my defeat.  Even the ones where I’m trying my best to cooperate with you.  I’m not sure how to break this trend.  But I promise to keep trying.

• 2 weeks later...