An outstanding session with mistress Lovelace

markm12

The day of my first session finally came and I was very tensed. I pulled myself through and went in tried to calm myself. After the initial check in Mistress Lovelace came in, and I should definitely mention how beautiful she is, the pictures do not do any justice. She sensed I was tensed and made me feel comfortable. I wouldn’t go into all the details but there were many things we tried which were first times, Mistress Lovelace made sure I was comfortable and always checked on me.

Mistress Lovelace thank you for a wonderful session and introducing all the new things you did, I hope I did not disappoint and can’t wait to see you again.

I booked a two hour session per the suggestion from Mistress Emma, and I’m glad i did. I can’t wait to go back again to the Fortress now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 11:50 AM, job1617 said:

She sounds incredible. Her reputation has grown quickly. I am very intrigued by her. I haven't been to the Fortress since the lockdown. The itch is growing the more I hear about Mistress Lovelace.

she definitely is incredible, can't wait to see her again!

On 12/24/2021 at 12:24 PM, markm12 said:

The day of my first session finally came and I was very tensed. I pulled myself through and went in tried to calm myself. After the initial check in Mistress Lovelace came in, and I should definitely mention how beautiful she is, the pictures do not do any justice. She sensed I was tensed and made me feel comfortable. I wouldn’t go into all the details but there were many things we tried which were first times, Mistress Lovelace made sure I was comfortable and always checked on me.

Mistress Lovelace thank you for a wonderful session and introducing all the new things you did, I hope I did not disappoint and can’t wait to see you again.

I booked a two hour session per the suggestion from Mistress Emma, and I’m glad i did. I can’t wait to go back again to the Fortress now. 

My only experience with Mistress Lovelace was as part of a multi-Domme session where it can be hard for a Mistress' personality to shine through.  But she managed!  I echo everything you said...she's beautiful, she's dominant while caring about whether her sub is in a good place, and I'd recommend anyone reading this to book a session with her!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 6:27 PM, JustAGuy said:

My only experience with Mistress Lovelace was as part of a multi-Domme session where it can be hard for a Mistress' personality to shine through.  But she managed!  I echo everything you said...she's beautiful, she's dominant while caring about whether her sub is in a good place, and I'd recommend anyone reading this to book a session with her!

Well if anything, she got me hooked to the fortress. I am going to visit the fortress back again soon! This time i plan to do a dbl domme session with mistress von dietz and mistress lovelace or even better a investigation session.... the possibilities are endless i guess :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 11:19 AM, markm12 said:

Well if anything, she got me hooked to the fortress. I am going to visit the fortress back again soon! This time i plan to do a dbl domme session with mistress von dietz and mistress lovelace or even better a investigation session.... the possibilities are endless i guess :D

Ooooh I sense a little naughty double trouble ?? session with Lovelace coming soon!  Love. ?

17 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Ooooh I sense a little naughty double trouble ?? session with Lovelace coming soon!  Love. ?

yes mistress..... my first session was wonderful, can't wait for the double trouble session. Although some part of me tells me I cannot handle both of you at the same time, I think i will pull myself to the session :)i am glad i did the first time and now i know why the fortress is rated the best!

3 hours ago, markm12 said:

yes mistress..... my first session was wonderful, can't wait for the double trouble session. Although some part of me tells me I cannot handle both of you at the same time, I think i will pull myself to the session :)i am glad i did the first time and now i know why the fortress is rated the best!

You’ll need to let us decide if you can handle us or not.  
We’ll assign your grade at the finish.  

????

18 hours ago, markm12 said:

My prediction...you will not be able to handle both of them at the same time but you will love every second of it.

17 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

You’ll need to let us decide if you can handle us or not.  
We’ll assign your grade at the finish.  

????

I hope to  be graded a "summa cum laude" :D

I think its better now if i shut up and don't talk too much now...else i may just get myself into even more trouble :)

• 1 month later...