Incredible Session with Headmistress Kang, Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Zito

JustAGuy

I've arrived home safely from another wonderful trip to the Fortress!  This time I shared a humiliating and incredibly fulfilling day with Headmistress Kang, Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Zito!

I was already planning to see HMK and MVD when I heard the wonderful news that MZ is back!  I didn't even realize until shortly before we sessioned but this was kind of a nostalgic reunion for me, as I once got a chance to play with them when MZ and MVD were first coming to the Fortress.

It started out an hour with just HMK and MVD.  I had brought along a special bodysuit and mask as part of a special costume HMK ordered me to buy last year as a form of humiliation.  I won't go into too much detail on the costume but when I was dressed, the Mistresses added a bra, some panties, a ribbon, and a garter belt to complete the look.  I was forced to do a humiliating pole dance for them as we waited for Mistress Zito to arrive!

As wonderful as it was to see Headmistress Kang and Mistress Von Dietz, I got yet another lift when I got to see Mistress Zito again!  As happy as I was to see her after her absence, I was forced to give her the special greeting HMK and MVD ordered.  In my ridiculous sissy-slut costume, I asked MZ: "Would you fuck me?  I'd fuck me!"

The dancing continued as all of the Mistresses egged me on in my humiliation.  I felt that mixture of laughing at my own predicament, pride that I seemed to be pleasing my Mistresses, shame that my manhood was being laughed at, and fearful excitement about what would be next.

When Mistress Von Dietz was bored of stuffing imaginary quarters into my garter (because I was too skanky to earn imaginary paper money) I stripped off my costume and was placed in restraints for some flogging.  Mistress Zito went first, and while I know she could have made it a lot worse if she wanted it still hurt!  Mistress Von Dietz followed up with a longer but lighter flog that gave a very different sensation.  Finally, Headmistress Kang applied an electrical toy to where I had just been flogged, which was the hardest of all!  I tried to take it but I could not help screaming a bit.  The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, as they say.  After laughing at my predicament these incredible ladies did show mercy and I was released from the restraints.

At this point my Goddesses went through some of the toys I had brought with me.  Some were things I had picked up on HMK's orders last year and others were ones I had added to the collection myself.  I rather stupidly pointed out a few that I had tried to practice with for self-play but that I thought might be too intense in a session.  They all laughed at me, saying things like "so you brought toys and are telling us we can't play with them!?"  And of course I had to submit to whatever they commanded.

Things got more intense from there, and I feel like I should probably spare the details in the guest forum.  But it was magical.  Mistress Von Dietz took one toy I had brought and used it in an unexpected way that made me deeply ashamed and desperate to please.  Mistress Zito subjected me to humiliating discipline that had Headmistress Kang laughing about how I'd been waiting two years for her to come back just for her to treat me like garbage.  

It was a D&D so afterwards we went to a really nice Mediterranean restaurant Mistress Zito selected.  It was tough to say goodbye at the end of the night but all good things have to end sometime.

It is impossible to really write about these incredible women.  If I talk about how heart-stoppingly beautiful Mistress Zito is, it feels like I am insulting Mistress Von Dietz.  If I talk about how sadistically playful Mistress Von Dietz is, it feels like I am not paying enough homage to Mistress Zito.  And there are not words for Headmistress Kang.  She is femdom legend as far as I am concerned.

It can feel overwhelming to session with multiple Mistresses but I always feel safe sessioning at the Fortress.  I hope to be back soon!

Thanks to Headmistress Kang for creating the Fortress, thanks to Mistress Zito for coming back to us poor lost subbies, and thanks to Mistress Von Dietz for her special act of "moustache mercy!"

On 2/18/2022 at 6:39 AM, Jennifer said:

Sounds like the session of a lifetime! ... I'd be curious to know more about that sissy costume hehe ...

On 2/23/2022 at 12:11 AM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

JAG needs to specifically describe this costume!  Creeperella. LOL. We LOVED iiiiit!!!  Dance moves for dayssss so slutty. 

A few days before a session I had with her last year, Headmistress Kang saw a Halloween costume on social media that made her laugh.  She sent me a video of someone in a sex-doll costume and ordered me to acquire it.  I tried to find the same one and got as close as I could, ordering a body suit and mask separately.  It didn't arrive in time for that session but I got to use it here.  Below is a picture of the exact mask and a different bodysuit (and I'm not the model!)

blow-doll-mask-wig.jpg.00808fac9273dc78aa565fc927c2b1fa.jpg

The Mistresses took it from there, adding lingerie, bows, and garters!  The "inanimate blow-up doll" thing got lost along the way as I think it was more fun for them to accessorize their dolly and make her dance!

On 2/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, jawz said:

For most of us it would be a session of a lifetime. For JAG here it sounds like just another incredible session

On 2/19/2022 at 4:00 PM, submale89 said:

I hate you so much right now ... but I love you even more.

I'm not lucky in everything but I've been fortunate to be able to experience a lot of great things at the Fortress!