Newbie join Fortess

XGLY

On 3/23/2022 at 7:58 PM, XGLY said:

Tomorrow I will meet Mistress Lovelace. This is my first time. I feel excited.

Jealous.  Seriously.  You can (and I hope do) have many wonderful sessions with a Mistress like Mistress Lovelace but there's something about the first time...

We have to go through those rites of passage when we pursue life in this scene. As a first timer you are so fortunate to begin in the Fortress and with a beautiful and skilled Mistress. That's the best place to start and you may never need to enter any other dungeon as long as the Fortress remains in existence.

Please let us know how the session went.

Dannyboy

• 2 months later...
On 3/28/2022 at 10:52 AM, Dannyboy said:

We have to go through those rites of passage when we pursue life in this scene. As a first timer you are so fortunate to begin in the Fortress and with a beautiful and skilled Mistress. That's the best place to start and you may never need to enter any other dungeon as long as the Fortress remains in existence.

Please let us know how the session went.

Dannyboy

Hey there DB, how are you.   Been a while.  Hope all is well with you and yours.

17 hours ago, eager2serve said:

Hey there DB, how are you.   Been a while.  Hope all is well with you and yours.

Thank you for asking.  I shudder to say but I have almost certainly aged out of sessioning.  I am grappling with the ultimate question.  If I don't figure out what I'm going to do when I grow up I may leave that question unanswered for all time.

My mind and memory have not deteriorated or, at least, have deteriorated much more slowly than my body.  I have many vivid memories of years ago.  I still love the same things that I loved decades ago and hate those things that I hated in the past.

I have many responsibilities and concerns in my life that are apparently keeping me as vital as possible.

I hope there will be that moment when all systems are functioning and I could do one session for old times sake.  It might have to be a non-violent and stress free session  -  perhaps a geriatric session.  Maybe a dirty old man in a nursing home scenario who tries to grab the female employee's butt and gets scolded. As punishment she confiscates my dentures and won't return them until I promise to be good. 

Best wishes to you and yours,

Dannyboy

On 6/26/2022 at 12:50 PM, Dannyboy said:

Thank you for asking.  I shudder to say but I have almost certainly aged out of sessioning.  I am grappling with the ultimate question.  If I don't figure out what I'm going to do when I grow up I may leave that question unanswered for all time.

My mind and memory have not deteriorated or, at least, have deteriorated much more slowly than my body.  I have many vivid memories of years ago.  I still love the same things that I loved decades ago and hate those things that I hated in the past.

I have many responsibilities and concerns in my life that are apparently keeping me as vital as possible.

I hope there will be that moment when all systems are functioning and I could do one session for old times sake.  It might have to be a non-violent and stress free session  -  perhaps a geriatric session.  Maybe a dirty old man in a nursing home scenario who tries to grab the female employee's butt and gets scolded. As punishment she confiscates my dentures and won't return them until I promise to be good. 

Best wishes to you and yours,

Dannyboy

Dannyboy, as I am sure you already know, a "mild" session is always doable at the Fortress.  There are all kinds of fetish play that would not be physically strenuous.  I, as well, will have to make allowances for my increasing physical limitations but I am confident that lots of fun can still be had.  And just being in the presence of one of the Fortress' sexy goddesses is very worthwhile all by itself.

On 7/1/2022 at 10:33 PM, Voyage said:

Dannyboy, as I am sure you already know, a "mild" session is always doable at the Fortress.  There are all kinds of fetish play that would not be physically strenuous.  I, as well, will have to make allowances for my increasing physical limitations but I am confident that lots of fun can still be had.  And just being in the presence of one of the Fortress' sexy goddesses is very worthwhile all by itself.

Thanks, I needed that.

Dannyboy