Training Sessions with Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong

2 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

??I like your confidence. I wonder if I can break it and make you completely submit, or if you’d impress me …

You are going to have a chance in a couple of weeks… MLL broke me in with the Wheel of Sick Fuck games… Kang Bang coming soon… looking forward to playing with you

9 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

I can’t wait to have my way with you , this would be my first GB and I’m THRILLED that it is a KANG BANG ! Heard many thrilling stories about it . 
I hope you meet my expectations… 

What are you most excited to do or see during it? Check out Sick Fuck Games for some ideas ;)

1 hour ago, Martin25 said:

Does one session just with one them (I might be interested) or are they paired with a veteran?

Yes, training sessions are always paired with a "veteran" and the rate is discounted.

Mistress Gong and Mistress Sato will be training for a limited time through July. If you decide you'd like to do a training session, email soon!

[email protected]

Subject Line: Training Session

• 2 weeks later...

About last Night.

Well let me start by saying I had a fantastic double Dom, 3 hour session with Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong.  When I first arrived at the Fortress and finished the regular rituals, i was greeted by these two stunning Mistresses.  The alluring pictures that are posted are truly not a representation of how beautiful these two Mistresses really are in person.   The session was slated for 2 hours, but I had such a great experience with them and as luck would have it, they were free for the next hour, so we extended it. 

The chemistry between Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong was incredible.  They were very stern and serious when the session called for it and were also able to laugh and smile with humorous things that happened thoughout the session.  They worked very well together as if they were a duo for years.  I have been actively involved in this scene for over 30 years, operating on both sides of D/s.  With that said, I must say these two Mistresses are very skilled, open minded and full of life and energy.  Two Mistresses that are NOT TO BE MISSED at the Fortress!

Thank you Ladies!

Jfbdsm 

18 hours ago, jfbdsm said:

About last Night.

Well let me start by saying I had a fantastic double Dom, 3 hour session with Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong.  When I first arrived at the Fortress and finished the regular rituals, i was greeted by these two stunning Mistresses.  The alluring pictures that are posted are truly not a representation of how beautiful these two Mistresses really are in person.   The session was slated for 2 hours, but I had such a great experience with them and as luck would have it, they were free for the next hour, so we extended it. 

The chemistry between Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong was incredible.  They were very stern and serious when the session called for it and were also able to laugh and smile with humorous things that happened thoughout the session.  They worked very well together as if they were a duo for years.  I have been actively involved in this scene for over 30 years, operating on both sides of D/s.  With that said, I must say these two Mistresses are very skilled, open minded and full of life and energy.  Two Mistresses that are NOT TO BE MISSED at the Fortress!

Thank you Ladies!

Jfbdsm 

It was such a fun session !! Appreciate the review and compliments, Can’t wait to play more. ?

8 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong recently had their photo shoot.

That’s exciting.  I got to play with these two at the beginning of their training, with Mistress Kang directing the proceedings.  I recently played solo with Mistress Sato, and it was so cool to see her fully in control of her own scene, making her own intimidating decisions about what direction my torment would take. The photo shoot feels like making it official, that Mistresses Gong and Sato have arrived. 

That, and I have this sneaking suspicion that the pictures will be super hot.