Missing OWK (Other World Kingdom)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom

I guess I have what you call post-FOMO for OWK?? I wish this place was still around. I've yet to meet anyone who's ever been. If you have, or know someone that has, I would love to hear your stories.

Consent-non-consent play is exciting in itself. The added factor of exhibitionism and/or voyeurism is difficult to replicate without like-minded people around to participate. I suppose fetish parties are the alternative in NYC nowadays. 

PS https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/FOMO

I can't say I have ever been.  I remember visiting their website when I was in college, back when fetish sites on the web were sort of in their infancy.  O.W.K. and the old Cruella site from the U.K., which was about a fictional place but treated it like it was real, really expanded my fantasy life.  Like you said, there was a lot of exhibitionist flavor because they had so many outdoor shots of Dommes with subs in public spaces.

I am 100% in agreement with you.  I never was lucky enough to go.  But the thought of being under dommes 24/7, or however long your there, really gets my imagination going.  The photos/videos of their guardesses look incredible.

it does look like they still do special weekend events/photo/video shoots on occasion.

I’ve never been, but I did meet an older domme at a CFNM event who talked about domming there. She was definitely bragging, like she knew it was a rare thing that most of the rest of us probably wouldn’t get to experience. She also talked about filming a video there where she tortured the slave enough that she made the cameraman pass out.

I too, totally poured over the OWK website back in the day. I really don’t remember too many mentions of consent or safe words in their literature. The idea of a place where so many people have such total authority over me totally pushes all my fantasy buttons.  But my experience of consensual non consent is that it takes a ton of communication and trust to do in a healthy way.  It feels like such a personal thing. I have a hard time imagining it actually working on such a large scale, even if part of me wishes it could.