Wish It Luck

18 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

@philosophicalsub has agreed to be a tester bunny for Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong to practice on today. Most of it will be done the good old fashion way by fully restraining it in order to carry out necessary tests. 

Reports to come...

T-minus 53 minutes.

Looking forward to do some serious naughty testing on my new bunny…

Thanks for the wishing of luck.  I needed it.

Thank you so much @Mistress Kang @Mistress Juno Sato and @Mistress Diana Gong!  What a pleasure to serve you three.  I wouldn't have thought it was possible to joke around and laugh so much while being so thoroughly tortured.

The theme I had requested was that I would be a sub who had volunteered to help the new Mistresses try out and practice whatever skills they wanted.  They decided to put an evil scientist twist on it. I would be their test animal, Boss Kang would be the experienced scientist, and Sato and Gong would both be her assistants, learning the ways of science from the experienced master.  They arrived in lab coats to drive home the point.  Mistress Sato looked very professional in her proper lab attire and (super cute) glasses.  Mistress Gong had more of a "sexy lab assistant" look, lab coat unbuttoned and revealing, towering over me in her heals.

We were in the pink room, and after introductions they elected to tie me to the stripper pole.  Well, by tie me to the stripper pole, I mean first they used saran wrap to mummify me to the pole, then because I was apparently still too mobile Boss Kang applied copious tight pink rope on top of it.  Of course, they left my ass exposed.  M. Sato and M. Gong took turns using various corporal implements on the bare area.  They used floggers, paddles, crops, and at least 3 different canes.  They asked what effects each one had on me.  Such good science they were conducting!

Still attached to the pole, they put an electrical *******.  I believe M. Gong asked if they should use any lube, but Boss Kang said there was plenty of *****.  Then they hooked the probe up to a box with a crank.  Every turn generated electricity.  The faster the crank turned, the more intense sensations ******.  M. Sato seemed like she really enjoyed the sounds I made.  She said she wanted to make me at least call out a safeword of yellow.  Sadly, that experiment failed to elicit a safeword as before I absolutely had to cry out, she turned the crank so fiercely that the handle came off.  Fortunately, Boss Kang was able to reattach it so that M. Gong could have her turn.  She also seemed like she enjoyed my sounds.

After untying me (and then unmummifying me) from the stripper pole, they blindfolded me and had me kneel on the ground to practice some rope ties.  Because it was hard for all three to participate in the tie, they also experimented with a bunch of different nipple clamps.  Clearly their dedication to science was strong.  I thought that perhaps M. Sato was the more sadistic with the nipple clamps when after she placed a pair on me only to unceremoniously rip it off not even a minute later.  M. Gong seemed seemed so much gentler as she took such care adjusting a different set to just the right tightness.  Then she adjusted them a lot tighter.  Then she applied these claw like needle clamps that Boss Kang mentioned would probably make my nipples bleed were they left on too long.  So, the two seemed pretty evenly matched in terms nipple clamp sadism, really.

Nearing the end of the session they tied me onto the bondage table.  Boss Kang tied my fingers back in this cool claw like position.  M. Sato and M. Gong observed that I could struggle and squirm but not really protect myself at all.  Then Boss Kang demonstrated how to apply suction cups to my nipples and then had M. Gong and M. Sato to take turns practicing. Then they suctioned my cock, which was a new experience for me.  When the suction cups were removed Boss Kang made sure her assistants examined the areas to observe how much more sensitive they had become.  More science!

But of course, the suction on the nipples was only to help prepare for the true end of the session....

42 minutes ago, philosophicalsub said:

Thanks for the wishing of luck.  I needed it.

Thank you so much @Mistress Kang @Mistress Juno Sato and @Mistress Diana Gong!  What a pleasure to serve you three.  I wouldn't have thought it was possible to joke around and laugh so much while being so thoroughly tortured.

The theme I had requested was that I would be a sub who had volunteered to help the new Mistresses try out and practice whatever skills they wanted.  They decided to put an evil scientist twist on it. I would be their test animal, Boss Kang would be the experienced scientist, and Sato and Gong would both be her assistants, learning the ways of science from the experienced master.  They arrived in lab coats to drive home the point.  Mistress Sato looked very professional in her proper lab attire and (super cute) glasses.  Mistress Gong had more of a "sexy lab assistant" look, lab coat unbuttoned and revealing, towering over me in her heals.

We were in the pink room, and after introductions they elected to tie me to the stripper pole.  Well, by tie me to the stripper pole, I mean first they used saran wrap to mummify me to the pole, then because I was apparently still too mobile Boss Kang applied copious tight pink rope on top of it.  Of course, they left my ass exposed.  M. Sato and M. Gong took turns using various corporal implements on the bare area.  They used floggers, paddles, crops, and at least 3 different canes.  They asked what effects each one had on me.  Such good science they were conducting!

Still attached to the pole, they put an electrical *******.  I believe M. Gong asked if they should use any lube, but Boss Kang said there was plenty of *****.  Then they hooked the probe up to a box with a crank.  Every turn generated electricity.  The faster the crank turned, the more intense sensations ******.  M. Sato seemed like she really enjoyed the sounds I made.  She said she wanted to make me at least call out a safeword of yellow.  Sadly, that experiment failed to elicit a safeword as before I absolutely had to cry out, she turned the crank so fiercely that the handle came off.  Fortunately, Boss Kang was able to reattach it so that M. Gong could have her turn.  She also seemed like she enjoyed my sounds.

After untying me (and then unmummifying me) from the stripper pole, they blindfolded me and had me kneel on the ground to practice some rope ties.  Because it was hard for all three to participate in the tie, they also experimented with a bunch of different nipple clamps.  Clearly their dedication to science was strong.  I thought that perhaps M. Sato was the more sadistic with the nipple clamps when after she placed a pair on me only to unceremoniously rip it off not even a minute later.  M. Gong seemed seemed so much gentler as she took such care adjusting a different set to just the right tightness.  Then she adjusted them a lot tighter.  Then she applied these claw like needle clamps that Boss Kang mentioned would probably make my nipples bleed were they left on too long.  So, the two seemed pretty evenly matched in terms nipple clamp sadism, really.

Nearing the end of the session they tied me onto the bondage table.  Boss Kang tied my fingers back in this cool claw like position.  M. Sato and M. Gong observed that I could struggle and squirm but not really protect myself at all.  Then Boss Kang demonstrated how to apply suction cups to my nipples and then had M. Gong and M. Sato to take turns practicing. Then they suctioned my cock, which was a new experience for me.  When the suction cups were removed Boss Kang made sure her assistants examined the areas to observe how much more sensitive they had become.  More science!

But of course, the suction on the nipples was only to help prepare for the true end of the session....

The best lesson I learned from my experiments today was that a philosophical subject is the best to torture and study! You maintained perfect sub // test subject manners while providing great jokes and helpful feedbacks (ofc, when you weren’t gagged ? and were able to talk when we allowed you to). I felt like my true evil scientist inner self came out and I thoroughly enjoyed all your sounds! I have some personal experimental plans that I want to execute once I’m done training, would love to see you for it if you are down to be my test froggie again …

1975A5FC-EE46-46C4-B41A-4D2DB1F8DCA5.jpeg

5 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

The best lesson I learned from my experiments today was that a philosophical subject is the best to torture and study! You maintained perfect sub // test subject manners while providing great jokes and helpful feedbacks (ofc, when you weren’t gagged ? and were able to talk when we allowed you to). I felt like my true evil scientist inner self came out and I thoroughly enjoyed all your sounds! I have some personal experimental plans that I want to execute once I’m done training, would love to see you for it if you are down to be my test froggie again …

That is a fantastic picture.  Who is the wonderful artist?

Whoops.  Looks like the end of the review didn't quite get posted.  Here it is:

But of course, the suction on the nipples was to prepare for the true end of the session. ****** through my recently suctioned and oh so sensitive nipples. Boss Kang demonstrated with one on the areola, but told her assistants they should choose whether to follow her lead or go through the central ****** itself.  M. Gong turned out to be a little squeamish about it and asked M. Sato to go first.  I asked M. Sato whether it would be the areola or ***** itself.  "Wait and find out," was the response.  It was such an intense feeling as it went through, then traveled through the heart of the *****, only to pause briefly as it broke through the other side.

Then it was M. Gong's turn and for the first time I thought that it might be a little too much for the new domme.  Boss Kang told her she didn't have to do it if she didn't want to.  But like a true domme she insisted and overcame her hesitancy to make sure both my ****** were thoroughly and painfully penetrated.

What a fantastic opportunity to serve Boss Kang and the newest additions to the Fortress.  I hope I was of good use.  Apologies if I left any details out. I'm just no where near the scientist any of you three are.  I should definitely stick to being your test subject.

9 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

Your words of praise mean so much.  Thank you!  I have just the stupidest grin on my face as I type this.

And OMG, I love your picture.  I'm so glad you felt that moment was worth capturing.

It might be a while before I am able to do so, but I would love to do science with you again.

9 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

That is a fantastic picture.  Who is the wonderful artist?

Ah me! I’ve been making small sketches like those inspired by memorable moments at Fortress , I turn these small sketches into larger paintings ! You truly are all my muses ?? maybe next time you come I'll give you a special treat for being a good piggy last time — I want to make detailed sketch of you in your piggy outfit. 

4 hours ago, philosophicalsub said:

Your words of praise mean so much.  Thank you!  I have just the stupidest grin on my face as I type this.

And OMG, I love your picture.  I'm so glad you felt that moment was worth capturing.

It might be a while before I am able to do so, but I would love to do science with you again.

☺️Looking forward ! ??‍?♥️?

16 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

I felt a little guilty for not volunteering to help with practice, but looking at this picture and THAT BOX, I don't think I could have held up as well as philosophicalsub!  Congrats!

16 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Thank you for being such an awesome test “froggy”! I had a lot of fun “dissecting” you . You helped me gain more insight on a lot of things from a subs point of view .

hope to see you again soon :)

So glad to hear I was a good test subject ??. Still have some of the marks you left, and think fondly of the session when I’m reminded they’re there.

Normally I’m the one getting pushed, but it was really cool to see you pushing yourself at the end of the session.  I do hope that part was a positive experience for you.  It felt really special to me.