Games You Can Never Win

Hmm...the first thing that pops to mind is something from a session earlier this year.  It involved multiple Mistresses and "piggy play."  I had brought in several dildos, so the Mistresses laid out a mat and placed a bunch of dildos out spaced apart from each other.  I had to crawl, wearing piggy mitts and a piggy tail, around the room.  I had to crawl between dildos, making multiple laps around the obstacle course without knocking anything over.  Without my glasses it was really hard to see.  I was not rushed, as the Mistresses were really enjoying watching me stress over each new challenge and try to slowly work through nudging dildos but not knocking them over.  If I knocked anything over, I had to stand it back up using my piggy mitts and piggy snout.

I think I will always remember this because it ended up being my last session with a Mistress that had become very special.  I remember her saying, "What's he going to do now?" to one of the other Mistresses, and laughing really hard when I knocked one over and oinked in frustration.  She had a very sweet voice but because she was talking to another Mistress, I got to hear it without being humanized by her addressing me directly.

Dear Ms. Kang:

I generally don't get involved in games although I remember a pre-Fortress session in which I tried to name songs within the first few notes. Wrong answer brought a spank but you spanked even when I gave the right answer.  A game I could never win. I did win in the session when you demanded that I sing the song I just identified.  I sang it to a nude Nikki Park who fell asleep in my arms during that song.

I know it was the heartfelt  song I sang to her. You might have said my singing was so awful that she fainted so I just pocketed my victory and moved on.

Dannyboy

8 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Hmm...the first thing that pops to mind is something from a session earlier this year.  It involved multiple Mistresses and "piggy play."  I had brought in several dildos, so the Mistresses laid out a mat and placed a bunch of dildos out spaced apart from each other.  I had to crawl, wearing piggy mitts and a piggy tail, around the room.  I had to crawl between dildos, making multiple laps around the obstacle course without knocking anything over.  Without my glasses it was really hard to see.  I was not rushed, as the Mistresses were really enjoying watching me stress over each new challenge and try to slowly work through nudging dildos but not knocking them over.  If I knocked anything over, I had to stand it back up using my piggy mitts and piggy snout.

I think I will always remember this because it ended up being my last session with a Mistress that had become very special.  I remember her saying, "What's he going to do now?" to one of the other Mistresses, and laughing really hard when I knocked one over and oinked in frustration.  She had a very sweet voice but because she was talking to another Mistress, I got to hear it without being humanized by her addressing me directly.

The weirdest part of this was that you had all these dildos in your bag. None of us could figure out why??!? Orange street cones would have worked better, in every way.

3 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Kang:

I generally don't get involved in games although I remember a pre-Fortress session in which I tried to name songs within the first few notes. Wrong answer brought a spank but you spanked even when I gave the right answer.  A game I could never win. I did win in the session when you demanded that I sing the song I just identified.  I sang it to a nude Nikki Park who fell asleep in my arms during that song.

I know it was the heartfelt  song I sang to her. You might have said my singing was so awful that she fainted so I just pocketed my victory and moved on.

Dannyboy

Oh I do miss Nikki ?

Those unwarranted spanks were just a result of my arm spasms. I can't help it.

On 8/9/2022 at 7:21 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Oh I do miss Nikki ?

Those unwarranted spanks were just a result of my arm spasms. I can't help it.

Jessy:

For the sake of posterity I believe you.  Funny though, seems I gave the same excuse when I got caught masturbating a long, long time ago.

Dannyboy

• 1 month later...

Non fortress play. I was restrained and mistress was dressed, I had to guess the color of bra, panties and style of panties. Had to guess all 3 at once, when I got any wrong she placed a clothes pin on for every wrong answer, same basis of the game of clue. I kept guessing, i want to say my balls only fit 25 clothpins. Of course the only way it stop is guess all 3 right at the same time or beg to end. I had already knew the consequence of giving up. 

I somehow missed this thread.  I had a mystery session where I started the session with a blindfold on.  A mystery domme came in and played with me and gave me a name that I was to keep secret under penalty of punishment.  After an hour she left.

in came MVD and Mistress Jin, my introduction to these ladies.  They interrogated me for an hour just toying with me.  I was pretty safe from giving up the secret since they gagged me.

After an hour Mistress Rey came in and joined them.  Now I was left ungagged and could not contain myself.  Through my uncontrollable screaming I gave up my name to these dommes which they had fun taunting me about.

Then my original mystery domme came back and it was revealed to be Mistress Li.  I spent the next hour apologizing and getting punished by Mistress Li and Mistress Rey for my transgression.

I obviously had no chance at winning in this game.  This session still sticks very much in my head.