First Time w/ Mistress von Dietz

Willi65

After years of sexual pretend, misery, ridicule (not in a good way), and a divorce, i finally took the plunge and booked my very first domination (and dinner) session with Mistress von Dietz. I'm excited and scared (and believe me, as someone who knows German women, I mean REALLY scared!) but it was eye-opening when I stumbled across this forum and realized that my feelings are exactly like everybody else's for the first time! It gives me comfort. I read this fabulous book "Sexual Outsiders" by Ortmann et al which provided relief and hope for me. While we're still in hiding (unlike other LGBT... groups that have gone mainstream and are largely accepted/recognized) we're out there alive and kicking (or rather being kicked). Excited to become part of this community.

[Reposting since my first version somehow vanished from the forum]

i’m eyeing my soiled pink panties on the table where i left them last night. My mind is wandering back to my first-ever dominatrix session that changed my life. (That’s a big statement given that there are “more yesterdays than tomorrows” for me.) It started with a flop. i was kneeling head-down on the floor, waiting for Mistress von Dietz. Since i had been given a choice, i had requested for her to wear a sexy nurse uniform for a few minutes. The keypad clicked, the door opened, and i heard steps. i shivered (not to over-dramatize, but the room was also chilly.) Finally, my Mistress commended me in a stern voice: “i need to take your temperature!” i thought: “Wow, she’s losing no time! Shoving a thermometer up my a** like a real nurse! That is so hot!” When i raised my head to stare at an infrared thermometer and realized this was just a COViD procedure rather than a sensual act, my snake fearfully coiled back and deflated. But then something else happened. When i saw the most perfect female body and looked into her mesmerizing eyes, i imprinted on her. She is the One i had been dreaming about and yearning to find for years. i will never serve another Mistress (unless she commands me). i won’t go into any salacious details of my session, except for the entertaining detail that my Mistress enthusiastically created marks on my butt when she heard that i was going to a nude beach in NJ that weekend. The dinner afterwards was as much of a learning experience as the “hands-on” session. i realized that like in any other “normal” human relationship, in a D/s relationship mundane things such as sharing food, having a good conversation, and laughing together are what counts. Was my evening life-altering? Yes! Was it perfect? No, and that’s good because it makes me want to come back again and again to serve Mistress von Dietz even more and be her good boy. As for the panties, maybe i should frame them as a keepsake.

I'm flattered about the number of viewers of my posts! 

So, since people seem interested, here is what went down last Saturday on that nude beach in NJ (actually, there is only one legal nude beach on the entire East Cost, in case someone is interested).

Disappointingly, by Saturday morning the beautiful marks that Mistress von Dietz had painted on my butt were all gone! I'm sure this doesn't bode well for my next spanking session with her ...

However, here is a funny encounter that happened. While I was standing on the beach, enjoying the view of the ocean, a man walked up to me and started to involve me in a conversation. While it is a safe bet on that beach that single guys are gay, in the past guys who try to hit on me usually figured out after a sentence or two that I'm not gay. Not this time.

The guy spoke to me for several minutes and then said: "May I ask you a question? Are you straight or gay?"

I was surprised that he asked and replied: "Straight. My whole life."

He: "Really? What a shame! You have a really nice cock" 

I: "Uh, thank you. But in case you care, on Wednesday I enjoyed sucking and taking up my a** an 8-inch cock." (I said 8 inches, although it felt like 12 inches to me, but it may have been only 3 or 4. LOL)

He: "WHAT???"

I: "From my mistress. I'm sexually submissive."

He: "Do you fu** her?" 

I: "No! She's my Mistress"

He: "Does she rim you?"

I: "NO!!!"

He: "Well, if you ever change your mind, gay men are the best in giving you a mind-blowing rimming. By the way, my name is C****."

And that was the end of the dialog on a nude beach in NJ. Life writes the best stories. Make every day count.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 2:31 PM, Willi65 said:

I'm flattered about the number of viewers of my posts! 

So, since people seem interested, here is what went down last Saturday on that nude beach in NJ (actually, there is only one legal nude beach on the entire East Cost, in case someone is interested).

Disappointingly, by Saturday morning the beautiful marks that Mistress von Dietz had painted on my butt were all gone! I'm sure this doesn't bode well for my next spanking session with her ...

However, here is a funny encounter that happened. While I was standing on the beach, enjoying the view of the ocean, a man walked up to me and started to involve me in a conversation. While it is a safe bet on that beach that single guys are gay, in the past guys who try to hit on me usually figured out after a sentence or two that I'm not gay. Not this time.

The guy spoke to me for several minutes and then said: "May I ask you a question? Are you straight or gay?"

I was surprised that he asked and replied: "Straight. My whole life."

He: "Really? What a shame! You have a really nice cock" 

I: "Uh, thank you. But in case you care, on Wednesday I enjoyed sucking and taking up my a** an 8-inch cock." (I said 8 inches, although it felt like 12 inches to me, but it may have been only 3 or 4. LOL)

He: "WHAT???"

I: "From my mistress. I'm sexually submissive."

He: "Do you fu** her?" 

I: "No! She's my Mistress"

He: "Does she rim you?"

I: "NO!!!"

He: "Well, if you ever change your mind, gay men are the best in giving you a mind-blowing rimming. By the way, my name is C****."

And that was the end of the dialog on a nude beach in NJ. Life writes the best stories. Make every day count.

I intend to go much harder next time, beach plans or not.  ???

You were on point about the attention that you were about to receive that weekend by the way!