Gamers at the fortress ?

Sissymaid24

I’ve always wondered about some of the Mistresses hobbies at the fortress and wondered if any of them game? Being such a techie nerd that I am I’m almost always gaming in my free time away from my work. From something as simple as candy crush to bigger triple A titles I’ve always wondered this! Id also love to know if any fellow subs game. Please feel free to chime in. I’m currently working my way through super Mario rpg. Feel free to share what you’ve been playing. 

3 hours ago, Sissymaid24 said:

I’ve always wondered about some of the Mistresses hobbies at the fortress and wondered if any of them game? Being such a techie nerd that I am I’m almost always gaming in my free time away from my work. From something as simple as candy crush to bigger triple A titles I’ve always wondered this! Id also love to know if any fellow subs game. Please feel free to chime in. I’m currently working my way through super Mario rpg. Feel free to share what you’ve been playing. 

I don't game as much as I used to but I certainly still find time to do so! Grew up on the SNES and pretty much most consoles since then! Currently I'm in between Marvel's Avengers, Deep Rock Galactic, Final Fantasy VII Remake (beaten it several times, replaying for the love of it), Fall Guys, Stray, and one of my most cherished series Kingdom Hearts (Have beaten every game on critical mode). Every now & then I'll find myself playing Smash Bros with friends as well. Looking to build myself a new PC so I can get back on steam and run L4D again.

On 8/29/2022 at 1:48 PM, Sissymaid24 said:

Yes, I used to play a lot of phone games such as Candy Crush/Plants vs Zombies/Pokémon Go! I also used to play PC games such as LoL. These days I haven’t been playing games as much.

On 8/29/2022 at 5:33 PM, AromaLover21 said:

I don't game as much as I used to but I certainly still find time to do so! Grew up on the SNES and pretty much most consoles since then! Currently I'm in between Marvel's Avengers, Deep Rock Galactic, Final Fantasy VII Remake (beaten it several times, replaying for the love of it), Fall Guys, Stray, and one of my most cherished series Kingdom Hearts (Have beaten every game on critical mode). Every now & then I'll find myself playing Smash Bros with friends as well. Looking to build myself a new PC so I can get back on steam and run L4D again.

I’ve heard about most of these games except Deep Rock Galactic. What is it about?

4 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I’ve heard about most of these games except Deep Rock Galactic. What is it about?

Deep Rock is a sci-fi 4 player coop shooter. You play as 1 of four dwarf classes going on deep planetary mining missions fighting hostile aliens & fauna in the process. It's a pretty cool game, especially with friends.

7 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

Deep Rock is a sci-fi 4 player coop shooter. You play as 1 of four dwarf classes going on deep planetary mining missions fighting hostile aliens & fauna in the process. It's a pretty cool game, especially with friends.

Ohh, sounds really interesting. I looked up the game and I quite like the art style. I looked up the company that made the game and they made another game I’m fond of call Goat simulator! I really enjoy multiplayer games, but since I haven’t played any I stick to watching a lot of game play :)

4 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

I am a huge gaming fan , I personally love PC games the most . I used to play WoW back in the day , now I frequent final fantasy online or league of legends . 
I have a couple of other ones too that I like but it depends on my mood . 

I played WoW as well. My older brother got me into it back in '07, started with Burning Crusade. Always thought Illidan was so epic "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED". I drifted away from that and started playing Neverwinter some years back. I've heavily considered getting back into WoW. 

2 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Ohh, sounds really interesting. I looked up the game and I quite like the art style. I looked up the company that made the game and they made another game I’m fond of call Goat simulator! I really enjoy multiplayer games, but since I haven’t played any I stick to watching a lot of game play :)

Goat Simulator is fun! I've played it a few times! I like to get into character when I play DRG. Speak in the accent and all ?. "Rock & Stone, to the bone!". I'm a fan of Let's Plays too. Something a bit cathartic about watching game play. Unless they're horrendous @ the game. Then I cringe ?.

On 8/29/2022 at 5:33 PM, AromaLover21 said:

Final fantasy is one of my favorite games of all time including Zelda aswell. Glad to see there are a decent amount of gamers here at the fortress.  Would love to help out with specs for a new pc as that’s all I do at work I have such a passion for it. L4d is amazing especially adding mods on steam workshop 

On 9/1/2022 at 9:24 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Yes, I used to play a lot of phone games such as Candy Crush/Plants vs Zombies/Pokémon Go! I also used to play PC games such as LoL. These days I haven’t been playing games as much.

I used to be a really big Pokémon go fan when it first came out but haven’t played it in quite sometime. I really enjoy Mobas like league of legends! You can find a few decent gaming lounges that cater to lol fans in china town. I used to frequent OS NYC lounge right next to joe Shanghai’s have yet to see any dommes there ?

14 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

I am a huge gaming fan , I personally love PC games the most . I used to play WoW back in the day , now I frequent final fantasy online or league of legends . 
I have a couple of other ones too that I like but it depends on my mood . 

I’m so happy to hear we have some games in common. I still play wow to this day but I’ve been trying to get into the final fantasy online I find it so hard to level in the beginning areas. 

1 hour ago, Sissymaid24 said:

Final fantasy is one of my favorite games of all time including Zelda aswell. Glad to see there are a decent amount of gamers here at the fortress.  Would love to help out with specs for a new pc as that’s all I do at work I have such a passion for it. L4d is amazing especially adding mods on steam workshop 

I'll always accept some help with specs! Right? The mods have kept the community alive and running. Love Tank run!

8 hours ago, Sissymaid24 said:

I’m so happy to hear we have some games in common. I still play wow to this day but I’ve been trying to get into the final fantasy online I find it so hard to level in the beginning areas. 

Love that! Alliance or Horde? 
ah yes it does require some patience but after the first 10 you’ll be home free 

18 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

I played WoW as well. My older brother got me into it back in '07, started with Burning Crusade. Always thought Illidan was so epic "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED". I drifted away from that and started playing Neverwinter some years back. I've heavily considered getting back into WoW. 

Goat Simulator is fun! I've played it a few times! I like to get into character when I play DRG. Speak in the accent and all ?. "Rock & Stone, to the bone!". I'm a fan of Let's Plays too. Something a bit cathartic about watching game play. Unless they're horrendous @ the game. Then I cringe ?.

Honestly don’t blame you for drifting away from WoW , I feel like it’s just not the same anymore ?

55 minutes ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Honestly don’t blame you for drifting away from WoW , I feel like it’s just not the same anymore ?

Yeah I did notice the change, my brother even drifted away. Last we spoke I believe he was playing Burning Crusade classic to get back into the swing of it. I'll get back into it soon enough as well. I certainly do miss the dungeons.

3 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Love that! Alliance or Horde? 
ah yes it does require some patience but after the first 10 you’ll be home free 

For the horde ? hope your not alliance or I’ll really be in trouble ??. I really love the aesthetic of final fantasy online. it’s just such a grind I do promise to give it a valiant effort though. 

I have always been into video games  since I was young I’m a big Zelda fan. I mostly play the xbox now and it’s mostly rpg’s or shooters (love good story/role play lol) lately been playing rainbow six siege (it’s a 5v5 tactical shooter) it’s fun. Also have the oculus vr headset and I have to say it is pretty cool.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:35 AM, Sissymaid24 said:

I used to be a really big Pokémon go fan when it first came out but haven’t played it in quite sometime. I really enjoy Mobas like league of legends! You can find a few decent gaming lounges that cater to lol fans in china town. I used to frequent OS NYC lounge right next to joe Shanghai’s have yet to see any dommes there ?

I didn’t know Chinatown had gaming lounges, I must look for these places!! I recently went to the arcade however and it was super fun! 

On 9/1/2022 at 11:34 PM, AromaLover21 said:

I think I tried to get into WoW when I was younger but it was hard for me ?

I used to watch Game Plays every week especially horror ones. But yea when the player is horrendous I just search for a new player ? I like the less talking/quiet players~

16 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I think I tried to get into WoW when I was younger but it was hard for me ?

I used to watch Game Plays every week especially horror ones. But yea when the player is horrendous I just search for a new player ? I like the less talking/quiet players~

It was rough for me at first as well but you get into the groove after awhile. Love horror games, there's a channel on YT. Plays nothing but horror games. Give it a watch sometime! As for Lets Plays, I don't mind the commentary as long as they aren't talking every single moment lol.

9 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

It was rough for me at first as well but you get into the groove after awhile. Love horror games, there's a channel on YT. Plays nothing but horror games. Give it a watch sometime! As for Lets Plays, I don't mind the commentary as long as they aren't talking every single moment lol.

I used to watch CoryKenshin a lot for the horror games he’d play but I did want someone new so thank you for the recommendation!