Craving Double-Domme sessions…

It’s all fun and sweet when it’s just me and the sub during a session, but I sometimes miss the training sessions I’ve had with other FF mistresses because it really does start to feel like a party when there’s more than two in the room…  and I love parties !!

Who can truly handle more than one Misteess? 

• Mistress Kang changed the title to Craving Double-Domme sessions…
3 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

It’s all fun and sweet when it’s just me and the sub during a session, but I sometimes miss the training sessions I’ve had with other FF mistresses because it really does start to feel like a party when there’s more than two in the room…  and I love parties !!

Doubles are amazing. Ive only had two doubles so far but I'll be adding onto that in a few weeks time ?. Meeting you and Mistress Gong soon ?.

1 hour ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

Ohh ! Well then, I know you are always up for a challenge. Let’s play …

24 minutes ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

we cant wait to have our way with you hehe

I'm excitedly counting down the days until I'm kneeling before the two of you. Looking forward to this Birthday Blowout ??. Hoping you two enjoy the scene this perverted mind conjured up.

I’ve had just one double session with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Jin playing the role of fitness instructors whipping me into shape…literally.
And then Mistress Zito popped in to say hello and check on my progress. 

Definitely the most intense session I’ve ever had in my admittedly limited sessioning experience. 

6 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I usually prefer double sessions because the 2nd domme adds energy to the session that they each play off of.  It takes that bit of pressure off of me and really let’s me get into the session where the dommes are able to add their own pressure on me ?.

That’s actually a fantastic point I didn’t think of before ! For subs who are nervous for one-on-one, DD sessions can def feel less socially vulnerable … but perhaps more nervous in other ways??

On 9/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

❤️ multiple Dominatrix Sessions! Being used in different positions while the other mistresses ? and spit, slap, pull hair, while each Mistress gets to use me...

Fetish Fortress Mistress are the ? around and the coolest ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

I can. Did a double with Zhao & Jung

it was out of this world experience. I like to session with at least one of the mistresses prior to the double session. Build that trust /rapport. Then bring in second domme for 2 nd session. I have booked a session with you for next month. Will look for some guidance on 2nd session ?

On 9/1/2022 at 1:57 PM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

You know I love a party-& some BAD COP/BAD COP playtime ??? LOL