Some of my personal favs and fantasies…

Mistress Juno Sato

I get asked often what my personal fav domination methods or fetishes are— Frankly, I’ve been pretty shy to answer but I gave it some thoughts. What I want to do to a person depends on the person of course, but I must say there are just some things that never fails to please me so greatly …

my favorite ever really I think is FACE SLAPPING. Closely , spanking and kicking. I like to hit as hard as you’d let me… rarely can ppl take my full force so I’m still waiting for my perfect sandbag sub. 

second is “bathroom”…especially bath tub. I love taking care and washing my used toys. I’d love to do all sorts of kidnap & torture OR more sensual RPs involving the shower, either sweet and nice or violent and sadistic … combination of all? Bathroom just brings it all out in me!! Just the thought of a sub begging to not turn on the piping hot/ freezing cold water while I’m sitting on him all tied up. 

Third is challenged and dares… must say, nothing is more exciting than when we play a game and I win, and I get to push your limit as my reward… truly a win win situation for all. Except almost always it’s me getting what I wanted. Ahaha 

so… who means it when they say “do whatever you want”? Because I’m looking …

PS the pic is POV me giving you either a shower or slap or both C26F6E90-761B-4D1E-93BE-62AA00ACB3BD.thumb.jpeg.7ad27cb9c25118fd68c7a62070a347a1.jpeg

On 9/29/2022 at 9:15 PM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

I get asked often what my personal fav domination methods or fetishes are— Frankly, I’ve been pretty shy to answer but I gave it some thoughts. What I want to do to a person depends on the person of course, but I must say there are just some things that never fails to please me so greatly …

my favorite ever really I think is FACE SLAPPING. Closely , spanking and kicking. I like to hit as hard as you’d let me… rarely can ppl take my full force so I’m still waiting for my perfect sandbag sub. 

second is “bathroom”…especially bath tub. I love taking care and washing my used toys. I’d love to do all sorts of kidnap & torture OR more sensual RPs involving the shower, either sweet and nice or violent and sadistic … combination of all? Bathroom just brings it all out in me!! Just the thought of a sub begging to not turn on the piping hot/ freezing cold water while I’m sitting on him all tied up. 

Third is challenged and dares… must say, nothing is more exciting than when we play a game and I win, and I get to push your limit as my reward… truly a win win situation for all. Except almost always it’s me getting what I wanted. Ahaha 

so… who means it when they say “do whatever you want”? Because I’m looking …

PS the pic is POV me giving you either a shower or slap or both C26F6E90-761B-4D1E-93BE-62AA00ACB3BD.thumb.jpeg.7ad27cb9c25118fd68c7a62070a347a1.jpeg

I absolutely want to feel your hardest slap and experience your hardest spanking. I once had a session with Mistress Zito where I requested she don the boxing gloves and punch me. Would be sweet having you don the gloves and lay a beatdown on me. Some solid gut punches, feel your jab, and a nice hook.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 7:40 PM, Xrispy said:

I was listening to some west African drums today and I though how cool would it be to get pummeled in perfect rhythmic time.
Slap/Tone/Bass!
Hit me Mistress!  

That would be MY IDEAL party. I’ve been looking for a human drum. Please come let’s make music and some beats !!! ;)) I think I know exactly what song I’d play…