Close Calls

I’m currently on vacation with some friends and part of our routine is sharing all the photos we’ve taken together within our group chat after the day’s end. There are of course days when my not-so-PG photos/videos happen to be in my camera roll and for a split second, my heart leaps when I think I’ve accidentally thrown it into the mix. It’s the little moment of excitement wondering what they’d think if I did. ?

Have you ever had close calls that almost revealed your “secret side”? ? 

I've had plenty ?, my stomach would damn near fall out of my ass until I finally decided to be open about my kinks. One time in particular I was about 10. I was just beginning to dabble in Youtube and I had searched "girl farts" and was surprised that those vids actually existed. Watched a few and thought I closed the browser only for my older brother to get on the computer and immediately go "WTH?" I laughed it off and he bought it thinking I was just searching up stupid videos ?.

Some time ago, a Mistress I was friendly with would bring me into session as a forced bi top. One afternoon I arrived at her apartment and she briefed me in the living room. I was told he was handsome and fit, but a bit nervous. She wanted me to wait for her command, play by play. I agreed- up for whatever and ready to go. When Mistress led me into her bedroom, I saw a guy in a latex French maid outfit sitting on the edge of the bed. He was a high school friend!

I partied at his house through our college years. We didn’t stay in touch, but ran into each other here and there in the years since. I have to say, I was shocked when I saw him. No one from our younger years would be totally surprised to find out I was pervy. But him? He did all the right things. He became an attorney, married the perfect blonde wife and bought a nice home in the suburbs. Now he was moments away from sucking my cock dressed in a hilarious get-up.

Once I came in, I had a face of stone. I pretended I didn’t know him. Then he went into a deep panic. It made me a little uneasy because I thought he was going to have a total freak-out. Before anything happened, Mistress asked me to wait for her in the living room. After maybe twenty minutes, she came out and said he changed his mind. He couldn’t do it due to his nerves. She apologized and sent me home. I don’t think he told her that we knew each other, and neither did I.

Funnily enough, there was a moment when I was worried he’d tell our mutual friends that I was being used as a stunt cock for a Domme. I laughed that off once I realized that if he did that, it’d come out just how he knew that information. I would never share anything that would upset his situation, and was hoping he knew that as well. Actually, I had a few weeks of concern since he had become kind of a gun nut. I had a vague dread that he might shoot me to ensure his secret was never revealed. Happily that did not come to pass, and here I am alive.

Two years later, I saw him at a party with his wife. Enough time had gone by without him hearing anything back about his penchant for crossdressing submission. We talked for a while in pleasant conversation, without either of us mentioning that last time we’d seen each other. Hopefully he ended up getting the dick he needed- preferably with a total stranger.

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2022 at 4:24 PM, AromaLover21 said:

I've had plenty ?, my stomach would damn near fall out of my ass until I finally decided to be open about my kinks. One time in particular I was about 10. I was just beginning to dabble in Youtube and I had searched "girl farts" and was surprised that those vids actually existed. Watched a few and thought I closed the browser only for my older brother to get on the computer and immediately go "WTH?" I laughed it off and he bought it thinking I was just searching up stupid videos ?.

HAHA Boys being the silly boys they are ?

On 10/27/2022 at 8:05 PM, live2service said:

Some time ago, a Mistress I was friendly with would bring me into session as a forced bi top. One afternoon I arrived at her apartment and she briefed me in the living room. I was told he was handsome and fit, but a bit nervous. She wanted me to wait for her command, play by play. I agreed- up for whatever and ready to go. When Mistress led me into her bedroom, I saw a guy in a latex French maid outfit sitting on the edge of the bed. He was a high school friend!

I partied at his house through our college years. We didn’t stay in touch, but ran into each other here and there in the years since. I have to say, I was shocked when I saw him. No one from our younger years would be totally surprised to find out I was pervy. But him? He did all the right things. He became an attorney, married the perfect blonde wife and bought a nice home in the suburbs. Now he was moments away from sucking my cock dressed in a hilarious get-up.

Once I came in, I had a face of stone. I pretended I didn’t know him. Then he went into a deep panic. It made me a little uneasy because I thought he was going to have a total freak-out. Before anything happened, Mistress asked me to wait for her in the living room. After maybe twenty minutes, she came out and said he changed his mind. He couldn’t do it due to his nerves. She apologized and sent me home. I don’t think he told her that we knew each other, and neither did I.

Funnily enough, there was a moment when I was worried he’d tell our mutual friends that I was being used as a stunt cock for a Domme. I laughed that off once I realized that if he did that, it’d come out just how he knew that information. I would never share anything that would upset his situation, and was hoping he knew that as well. Actually, I had a few weeks of concern since he had become kind of a gun nut. I had a vague dread that he might shoot me to ensure his secret was never revealed. Happily that did not come to pass, and here I am alive.

Two years later, I saw him at a party with his wife. Enough time had gone by without him hearing anything back about his penchant for crossdressing submission. We talked for a while in pleasant conversation, without either of us mentioning that last time we’d seen each other. Hopefully he ended up getting the dick he needed- preferably with a total stranger.

Wow! That one takes the ? …glad to know that you’re still here to tell the tale and living to serve ? 

@Mistress Eva Koiin all 100 honesty, my friends and co-workers pretty much know what's up with me?? I make several jokes about it.  There is one lady I'm pretty friendly with and when I get her annoyed I tell her to hit me. And she always says "No Michael, I know you will enjoy it"??  To my advantage (or detriment) I wear my heart and my kinks on my sleeve and it's kind of hard for me to cover it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ms. Koi:

Years ago when we had dinner at Han Gawi with the Headmistress you described me as a "kept man."  Years earlier I had some photos of a young lady, who was to become Submissive Kitty at the Fortress, that were forwarded to me and got into my lady's computer.  I thought I deleted them all but while she was next to me I opened up a file that I did not know existed and displayed Kitty's photos.  In a flash I shut down that screen and deleted those photos.  She apparently didn't realize what appeared on her screen and it was an instant of panic that I will never forget. Kitty and I were having lunch in the East Village and we took photos of each other but no photos were taken of us together.

Of course my years of deception eventually came to an end and I was cast out of paradise.

Dannyboy