Sissy School Accepting Admissions

Imagine…

You walk into the classroom. Todays your first day of class. You’ve recently came to a realization you love being a little sissy slut…but you feel a little lost in this new awakening. You need a Devine feminine teacher figure to guide you, thank goodness you came across Mistress Gongs Sissy School. Now you can really get the training you so desperately need….

As you dangle your legs off the table waiting for your teacher come in you feel your heart beating a little fast , slowly your hands are starting to calm up a bit ,you feel a sweat bead drip down your forehead. You are feeling nervous but excited for what’s to come , you’re fantasizing of all the possibilities that can happen today in your first day of class. As your mind starts to wonder you hear the door slam shut. In comes a tall, beautiful and curvy woman…..your heart starts beating faster when you realize this your new teacher Mistress Gong. As your eyes take their time slowly taking in all of her beauty from her cute toes to her plush thighs then your eyes finally meet her intense piercing stare , as your eyes connect you see her let out a devilishly cute smile…. you know it’s going to be a long lesson today .?

To find out more about the lesson… guess you’ll just have to see in person hehe ? 

5D65F5BA-04C9-4E0A-98CC-2B838344A8E6.jpeg

8E50788D-40DB-4A4C-B4B1-A2DD1E9F3044.jpeg

I had my second interview with Mistress Gongs boarding school. I scored pretty high on depth and girth. I must say that her curriculum  is truly mind, throat and ass expanding. How can I become the teachers pet! Should I bring some gifts to warm the teachers heart? Run don’t walk!❤️ Mistress Gong❤️ will tutor you with intelligence, power and exquisite  beauty!

2 hours ago, Xrispy said:

I had my second interview with Mistress Gongs boarding school. I scored pretty high on depth and girth. I must say that her curriculum  is truly mind, throat and ass expanding. How can I become the teachers pet! Should I bring some gifts to warm the teachers heart? Run don’t walk!❤️ Mistress Gong❤️ will tutor you with intelligence, power and exquisite  beauty!

Gifts won't get you far, don't think you can just sweet talk your way to the top of the class.  You still have to work long and hard for the top spot. ?

14 hours ago, MICHAEL D.K. said:

This is conjuring memories of the three years i spent in catholic school.....being a "good" boy got me absolutely nothing but torment in that environment...maybe your classroom "bad" behavior is rewarded AND punished ???

Aww were you a "good boy" , I find that hard to belive haha . 

Mmm , which ever way...your ass will definitely be put in check .

There's many ways to keep boys like you in line....

• 1 month later...

I'm more inclined to the unexpected sissy school.

For instance, an aptitude test for employment has resulted in being sent to a remote office in a foreboding location.  I'm buzzed up to a darkened floor, sent to a room and told to strip and leave my clothes in the hall.  I do so.  After a few minutes I hear a noise outside, and when I go to check it, i find that my clothes are gone.

After a long nervous wait the door finally opens.  I am confronted with 2 powerful, very dominant looking women.  They inform me that the job i showed the most aptitude for was sissy-maid.  I tell them that wouldn't really work for me.  They respond that they don't care what would work for me.  I am soon tied to the rack and being fitted for a pink collar.....

7 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

I'm more inclined to the unexpected sissy school.

For instance, an aptitude test for employment has resulted in being sent to a remote office in a foreboding location.  I'm buzzed up to a darkened floor, sent to a room and told to strip and leave my clothes in the hall.  I do so.  After a few minutes I hear a noise outside, and when I go to check it, i find that my clothes are gone.

After a long nervous wait the door finally opens.  I am confronted with 2 powerful, very dominant looking women.  They inform me that the job i showed the most aptitude for was sissy-maid.  I tell them that wouldn't really work for me.  They respond that they don't care what would work for me.  I am soon tied to the rack and being fitted for a pink collar.....

You and I must have similar sessions at the Fortress.