What's in a Mistress?

Mistress Ahn

Dear mistress Ahn,

Hellow I feel all that you mentioned as a slave . what i feel makes a great mistress is her accepting of my devotion and pain as a true treibute to her . a spercial way to show my feelings as a sign of sublimation and love for her. if she can feel and accept that and make her slave feel that she does ,then my sacrifice is worth giving to her and i want to give more devotion to her.the deeper the emotional thread the more sacrifice of pain i want to give to her. FS John

Hello Ms Ahn,

i have very limited experience as Ms Kim now knows, but she exemplifies everything i hoped for in a mistress. She is beautiful, strong, poised, and enjoys the pleasure that comes from power. Teasing a mind into trusting a tender touch and rewarding that trust with a slap. The unexpected always carries more pain and pleasure than the expected. i want a surprise at every turn. i want a mistress to take the same pleasure from control that i take from giving it to her. I want her to have her own plan for my demise and i would want her to exploit it in the most mockingly cruel way. no matter what the boundaries i want her to test them. i want her to break me down to make me acutely aware that my pleasure is dependent upon her satisfaction and approval. -rob

Dear Mistress Ahn,

An interesting question you ask. For me, in a Mistress I look for a lady who I can completely put my trust in because I totally and without question worship this woman. I would expect her to develop an understanding of my deepest needs and desires as a mere servant looking only to please her in any way that I am able, to take pleasure in this power that she exhibits over me and at the same time, be able to show an acceptance of my true devotion to just her, but only if she feels that I am worthy of the slightest praise or show of affection. I would like to see in her an inner strength which constantly forces me to prove this devotion and worthiness over and over again. I absolutely love a Mistress with a creative mind, one who is able to turn a session in any direction at a moments notice. Then, just a personal preference of mine, I desperately need my Mistress to be Asian, as I have honestly worshiped and adored Asian women for as long as I can remember.

• 2 months later...

First and foremost, for me, is attentiveness. With that awareness will come the trust that is so vital on both sides of the equation. The more attentive, whether harshly or otherwise, the more humiliating and damning the punishment when that attention is retracted for misdeeds. The more aware, the more willingly is devotion given.

Further, as some have said, an acceptance of the slave's devotion as a thing to be rewarded and/or appreciated. The beauty of subbing is not merely in being made to feel less than nothing. But rather the wonder of going to that place of least self and then being appreciated by one's mistress for the fact. Harsh she may be, but there must be some chance of pleasing her, however difficult that may be.

And she's got to be a crackshot with the whip. :D

We all know what qualities best exemplify a slave: loyalty, trust, devotion, unwavering compliance, sacrifice of power. . . etc.

I was just wondering what qualities each of you (as votaries of pain and humiliation) admire most in a Mistress.

_Mistress Ahn_

Mistress Ahn,

I value confidence, inner strength, a sense of humor, what I call a dominant aura that attracts those of us who want to submit, trustworthiness. Of course bdsm skills don't hurt either.

whip

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mistress Ahn,

It is an excellent question because there are so many answers, so many directions You take or a sub takes in his desires, or his non-desires that need exploring.

The Top's athleticism is my first desire. It is a physicality, like riding a bicycle, a willingness and desire to sweat and move through space and learn the technique of "dancing" with Her priceless objects of desire and exploration.

Your,

lashee

• 11 months later...

This is a great question.

Well, looks are always the first thing that attracts me but they do not create a lasting attraction without brains and personality and a sort of particular taste. And someone who does not strike me a particularly physically attractive at first glance can become very attractive by the traits I mentioned. Alternately, someone who looked so hot at first will seem less attractive if she does not intelligence and the kind of personality or tastes that jibe with my own.

For me, submission is a very psychological thing so confidence is nice too. I like it when the mistress enjoys her power over me, feels it and takes pleasure in it. I like playfulness in all relationships and this I think is also attractive for a mistress. But it takes a more devious turn in power exchange and often becomes taunting or mocking or a more serious or sadistic nature. But this intelligence needs to be emotional and intuitive as well as intellectual. If a woman reads me and my weakness without me telling her or even thinking about that and then takes the initiative in exploiting, well that is hot!! A certain bit of pride can be attractive, a kind of haughtiness even.

I like it if she can hold my eyes in hers, even though she could make me look away if she wants. A mixture of cruelty and compassion, abuse and sweetness, seduction and forgiveness. So, since this feels a bit vague let me list the traits

1. looks (initially)

2. pleasure in her power over me

3. intelligence, emotional and otherwise, perception

4. confidence

5. playfulness

Wow, I could talk about this forever. I will never feel as if I can amply explain it or say enough about it. I think that says how taken I am with it. I am sure I could come up with more but will stop for now.

• 2 years later...

I would have to say trust, strength (not necessarily physical), understanding, compassion.

I love these traits that were mentioned. What I could add is it helps if She is extremely kinky,fun loving, with a sick sense of humor. That's what is great about this forum. You really get to learn different personalities and who suits you most. Also , it helps if She is beautiful, but that's no issue at the FF . All of the Ladies here are gorgeous!! So someone with a nice personality who you can trust is a perfect recipe for fun!

this is interesting....seems like a lot of the sub mentality has had to do with trying to do things or tolerate pain in order to impress the mistress. For me, it's not something I had thought about or felt before. For me, it's more about her ability to overpower me, not just physically but mentally, especially mentally. To turn my urges against me and demonstrate how I could be weak and powerless.

siggy

We all know what qualities best exemplify a slave: loyalty, trust, devotion, unwavering compliance, sacrifice of power. . . etc.

I was just wondering what qualities each of you (as votaries of pain and humiliation) admire most in a Mistress.

_Mistress Ahn_

i

my requirments are that she be Asian and enjoy kicking my bitch ass.

A truly great mistress is not defined by physical attributes, the way she dresses, or even her methods.

A real, great mistress should aspire to embody this quote:

“If a woman can possess a man sexually – really possess – she won’t need to control his ideas, his opinions, his clothes, his friends, even his other lovers. She fucks my ass for hours with a dick an inch too big for the job: that is possession. After a round like that she doesn’t need to infiltrate my life, my psyche, my time, or my wardrobe, because she has infiltrated the core of my being – the rest is just peripheral decoration. Domination – total and complete domination of my being – that is where I find freedom.”