Face slapping session

PainLover

Hello, I am a newbie her and I would love to get the advice of the experts and Dom's here on which of the fortress mistresses would be the best to deliver a good harsh session that should include face slapping, lots of spitting, and all forms of corporal punishment.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you 

Hi PL,

It wasn't a face slapping session per se, but during Mistress Koi's previous tenure at the Fortress I had a session with her where she delivered a series of harsh slaps to my face which took me by surprise. She was great at corporal and just overall as well. I had 2 sessions with her back then and would love to session with her again someday.  I'm sure all the Mistresses would provide you with a great experience and Emma is very helpful with booking.  Best wishes to you, and be careful what you wish for lol

Pat

On 1/9/2023 at 9:31 PM, SoIntoYou said:

All of my sessions at the Fortress have included plenty of face slapping and copious amounts of spit. Of the current ladies at the Fortress that I’ve  sessioned with, Mistress von Dietz had the firmest hand and the tastiest spit. ?

Thanks for the recommendation SY! You leave me no choice but to verify your referral with the one and only MVD... I am so terrified 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 5:25 PM, pat8685 said:

Hi PL,

It wasn't a face slapping session per se, but during Mistress Koi's previous tenure at the Fortress I had a session with her where she delivered a series of harsh slaps to my face which took me by surprise. She was great at corporal and just overall as well. I had 2 sessions with her back then and would love to session with her again someday.  I'm sure all the Mistresses would provide you with a great experience and Emma is very helpful with booking.  Best wishes to you, and be careful what you wish for lol

Pat

Aww Pat. Harsh slaps to the face is a form of Love Language here at FF...don't you know? ? You should feel lucky hehe 

17 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

I propose a friendly game of Slap The Sub to find out which Mistress can hit the hardest! ?

@Mistress Eva Koithanks for the awesome proposal! This sounds like a really fun session although I don't think I would dare try that as I am sure my face will be bruised for weeks especially after Pat's description of your great face slaps ?

On 2/1/2023 at 4:55 PM, Mistress Eva Koi said:

Aww Pat. Harsh slaps to the face is a form of Love Language here at FF...don't you know? ? You should feel lucky hehe 

I definitely felt the love, Mistress Koi lol.  And I also felt very lucky  too.  Hoping to session with you again .

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 9:31 PM, SoIntoYou said:

All of my sessions at the Fortress have included plenty of face slapping and copious amounts of spit. Of the current ladies at the Fortress that I’ve  sessioned with, Mistress von Dietz had the firmest hand and the tastiest spit. ?

Ohhh memories.. ????????!! 

On 1/10/2023 at 12:52 AM, Lilbitchbobby said:

I will guess ms feng and ms gong will destroy you will viscious slaps and spit

Oh slaps and spitting are one of my specialties . I've been told I have a pretty heavy hand. A subbie once thought I was spanking them with the rubber paddle lol.  

Spitting is one of my favorites , it's something that could be so sensual yet so degrading . ?

On 3/5/2023 at 12:25 PM, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Oh slaps and spitting are one of my specialties . I've been told I have a pretty heavy hand. A subbie once thought I was spanking them with the rubber paddle lol.  

Spitting is one of my favorites , it's something that could be so sensual yet so degrading . ?

scary...If your hands feel like a paddle at a spanking I bet they would make my face burning cherry red.

Spitting I am not so sure about the sensual part but it is so humilating and degrading especially when that is all you get to drink for the day lol