WELCOME: MISTRESS JULIE KO!

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Smoking hot...careful drooling over your keyboard will short circuit it LOL

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Ko/index.htm

New Dommes have so many *cherries* to pop! and YOU can be part of that experience, part of a Fortress Domme's formative sessions, the one she looks back on sessions upon sessions later and says "Oh, I remember my very first....."! Virgins are desirable that way, aren't they ;-)

Starting NOW Mistress Julie Ko is available for *discounted* training sessions with me (just add $35 to my rate of $300).

Mistress Julie Ko will also be training with two of our most skilled Players: Mistress Mia Zhao and Mistress Lucy Tran ;-) and their discounted training session rate is just $130hr per Player.

Email me personally at [email protected] to take advantage of your opportunity to be part of a Fortress Domme in the making! HURRY!! ;-)

New Dommes have so many *cherries* to pop! and YOU can be part of that experience, part of a Fortress Domme's formative sessions, the one she looks back on sessions upon sessions later and says "Oh, I remember my very first....."! Virgins are desirable that way, aren't they ;-)

Starting NOW Mistress Julie Ko is available for *discounted* training sessions with me (just add $35 to my rate of $300).

Mistress Julie Ko will also be training with two of our most skilled Players: Mistress Mia Zhao and Mistress Lucy Tran ;-) and their discounted training session rate is just $130hr per Player.

Email me personally at [email protected] to take advantage of your opportunity to be part of a Fortress Domme in the making! HURRY!! ;-)

Jessy,

As if you didnt have the most attractive staff already.

if you keep doing these wonderful things my budget is going to hell in a flaming hand basket .........

OMG...I actually feel like you have just provided me with a link to "A Subtle Touch of Heaven" and no words of mine could properly describe the stunning beauty in front of my eyes, captured by mZ in the gorgeous Mistress Ko's Player profile. When you write about virgins being desirable and so many *cherries* to pop, the Pink-Schoolgirl photo's become carnal desires branded into my brain, while lustful thoughts abound upon viewing Open Skirt Tatami, as I so want to surrender to the insatiable Cop-Steel. Then I realize how overdue I am for my next thorough physical check up as Mistress Ko snaps on those pretty pink gloves in PVC-Nurse. The possibilities that race through my mind seem endless. A heartfelt THANK YOU Mistress Kang for the lovely addition of Beautiful Julie Ko to the already amazing list of Fortress Players.

Best of luck to you Mistress Ko, I sincerely hope that your time at the Fortress is absolutely amazing and everything that you fantasized it would be.

http://www.fortressn...rs/Ko/index.htm

Absolutely stunning! Welcome Mistress Ko and thank you Mistress Kang!