This Year I Really Want To...

We're in our 2nd month of 2023! What is one thing you want to try this year? Can be kinky or wholesome ?

I'll start: 

-More Gentle Femdom!! (Mommy/babyboy/ABDL, Petplay - Anything that makes you melt into putty in my hands while you do as I say ☺️
-Heavy corporal and seeing just how many pretty marks and colors I can make on skin
-Cupping
-Predicament Bondage 

Although I've had many fond memories of all of the above at FF, I've been away for some time and now have to catch up on all the fun I've missed. Anyone care to volunteer? ?

16 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

We're in our 2nd month of 2023! What is one thing you want to try this year? Can be kinky or wholesome ?

I'll start: 

-More Gentle Femdom!! (Mommy/babyboy/ABDL, Petplay - Anything that makes you melt into putty in my hands while you do as I say ☺️
-Heavy corporal and seeing just how many pretty marks and colors I can make on skin
-Cupping
-Predicament Bondage 

Although I've had many fond memories of all of the above at FF, I've been away for some time and now have to catch up on all the fun I've missed. Anyone care to volunteer? ?

I would volunteer for the heavy corporal session as a good first session at the fortress 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ms Koi:

It causes me great pain to know that you are there and I cannot  be there. The only sessions I can do lately is with doctors and therapists. We had a good run and a "double D & D" that remains fresh in my memory. So I hope in this Gregorian and Luna New Year we can see each other again.  I had the good fortune to see Mina just before the shutdown in 2020 and hopefully I will reconnect with you one way or another.

Dannyboy

2 hours ago, Tyro Tim said:

Can someone elaborate on predicament bondage with perhaps an example of a successful session?  

It’s not something I’ve had a lot of experience with.  I would certainly like to be a willing sub for Mistress Koi to practice on.

The few times I have done any has been a simple tie my balls to an apparatus, then the mistress would inflict pain on my backside.  If I squirmed at all, my valuable family jewels would remind me not to move.  This does save the mistress the trouble of reminding me herself. It’s nice to help the mistress with the little things in session.

• 3 weeks later...