Face Slapping

Mistress Tran

I have a feeling that Mistress Tran is the best face slapper at The Fortress, not that I ever been slapped by her but she looks laike a strict lady who can deliver painful slaps.

And I would also like to be slapped by Mistress Ree, beacuse she`s korean and I have a very special "korea fetish".

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great compliment- I pride myself in being a good face slapper! There are so many ways to deliver a face slap and sometimes the softest slap can be the most humiliating! But keep in mind- I may just deliver a hard slap out of nowhere- SLAP!

I have a feeling that Mistress Tran is the best face slapper at The Fortress, not that I ever been slapped by her but she looks laike a strict lady who can deliver painful slaps.

And I would also like to be slapped by Mistress Ree, beacuse she`s korean and I have a very special "korea fetish".

That's a great compliment- I pride myself in being a good face slapper! There are so many ways to deliver a face slap and sometimes the softest slap can be the most humiliating! But keep in mind- I may just deliver a hard slap out of nowhere- SLAP!

When I met you I believe that's how you greeted me walking in the room! Awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

aaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to try that.

I`ve been slapped many times but not by a Mistress wearing big rings on her fingers.

Can you imagine this scene: Asking a beautiful mistress for permission to put rings in her fingers. They all fit perfectly because you are attentive and notice all things about her. And when she withdraws her hand from your hand, to admire the rings, she smiles and you and slaps you with the back of her hand..

My favorite scene is when the mistress sits on top of me and pins me down with her knees on my arms and then slaps me repeatedly across my face. First with the palm and then with the back of her hand.

I`ve been slapped this way by several mistresses and it hurts even without rings. I like to meet a Mistress who wear rings who enjoy giving me a good round og face slapping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about the Mistresses have a slap battle- one Mistress on each side of a sub and we slap continuously until the sub passes out....the Mistress to get the last slap wins! Any volunteers? HAHAHAHA!

I like slap-punishment way I'm handcuffed with strong police metal cuffs, so tightened through the flesh as possible gnawing bones, hands behind back of course. 3 mistresses with tight jeans, black sharp boots and fex. long leather coats. Then one mistress standing behind me keeping my head on by hair, second mistress on right side sitting on the chair and squeezing my nipples with her fingers. Then one mistress in front of me giving hard, hard slaps, so hard only one slap can be given per 20-30 seconds (real feminine torture-artictic-slap echoing in the room) cause on burning cheekache. After one mistress has slapped 5 times women change the places and tasks. Women wear expensice rings in every finger, they have elegant metal watches in the wrists and bracelets during slapping. And handcuffs are so tight no escape from them but very feminine, powerful punishment-slaps given with the youth and access of girls. :)