Face Slapping

Mistress Tran

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have to backhand slap me to mark my face with your rings.

Backhand slaps are a lot more powerful than regular slaps with the palm.

Yes they are but they should not be done with rings that cause marks or blood. Instead wear a pair of gloves to ease the pain or pressure on your hand and give fetish pleasure to the sub. sincerely sub Greg

• 1 year later...

A good slap in the face is something every sub needs at some point. I like to grab a sub's face with one hand, my thumb digging in one cheek and fore finger in the other so their lips puff out, giving it a good squeeze.

Ahh, good memories. A little shake from side to side with the squeeze and then the slap would be perfect. :)

• 5 weeks later...

I did not ask for or expect face-slapping during my session, so it was a bit of a surprise when Mistress Sunya slapped me. It hurt more than I thought it would. But I was shocked at how such a simple gesture can be so humiliating. It was that feeling of being humbled and humiliated at same time that made it be so wonderful. Well, for me anyway.

I did not ask for or expect face-slapping during my session, so it was a bit of a surprise when Mistress Sunya slapped me. It hurt more than I thought it would. But I was shocked at how such a simple gesture can be so humiliating. It was that feeling of being humbled and humiliated at same time that made it be so wonderful. Well, for me anyway.

Thank you for your comment! I am glad we got to explore face slapping, even just for a little bit. I am glad that I could cause a feeling of such humiliation in you that it made you feel so humble..

Thank you for your comment! I am glad we got to explore face slapping, even just for a little bit. I am glad that I could cause a feeling of such humiliation in you that it made you feel so humble..

Mistress Sunya, you have me remembering when I accidentally slapped your face during our wrestling match.

I am still sooooooooo sorry about that. I am looking forward to you evening up (and then some) the score

Mistress Emma Ree promised to face slap me the next time i pay a visit to The Fortress. She also said she would wear rings to mark my face.

But it seems like Emma Ree is no longer available so I wonder if another Mistress would do that to me?

Ms Ree delivers quite a wallop. I found this out the hard way when I foolishly asked not one, but two silly questions in my first session with her. Mistress Jung is no slouch either. I made the mistake of looking up without permission when she entered the room and got my ears rattled. ;)

It was one of my favorite parts. You can humble me whenevere you want. ;-)

Face slapping is one of my favorite activities and a real test of a Mistress's true dominance in my opinion. The exchange can be so intimate and powerful, especially if eye contact is allowed. Being repeatedly slapped and spit on is an incredibly humiliating and rewarding experience. Do any of the ladies enjoy this type of play? Are there any slapologists?

Slapping in general is a very hard thing to do- though the action is pretty simple. I agree, it really takes willingness to slap someone in the face with conviction. Even if not requested, I like to slap a sub n the face just to get a reaction. Ha!

When my Mistress Eva Koi slaps my face i stop every thing and pay complete attention to what ever she says. Luckily when she slaps me she is wearing her leather gloves

but what she has me do after the slap is always very painful. I love when i please her and she gives me that evil smile and warm touch.

Your adoring slave,

wolf

Face slapping is one of my favorite activities and a real test of a Mistress's true dominance in my opinion. The exchange can be so intimate and powerful, especially if eye contact is allowed. Being repeatedly slapped and spit on is an incredibly humiliating and rewarding experience. Do any of the ladies enjoy this type of play? Are there any slapologists?

I enjoy grabbing on to the back of the neck and throwing you around, then landing a nice hit across the face. For me, the sound is important. If I don't get that perfect SMACK, that crack in the air that raises the hair on your neck, we keep going.

A good slap in the face is something every sub needs at some point. I like to grab a sub's face with one hand, my thumb digging in one cheek and fore finger in the other so their lips puff out, giving it a good squeeze.

It sounds like you are very skilled at face slapping.

i wish my Mistress would use face slaps more often. i like them because they are a constant reminder

of who is in charge......

• 5 months later...

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE FACE SLAPPER

All the best sweet lady,

wolf