Best spitter?

Lilbitchbobby

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 12:08 PM, Mistress Westwood said:

Mistress Koi introduced me to some sour mints especially for dry mouth. Spitting sessions are less target practice, more splash zone. 

You are the first Domme to ever make me drink  Their spit out of a dog bowl.  An extra dose of humiliation! 

I also loved in when You spit in my  face and then grinded Your spit all over my face with Your beautiful foot. As a result, my skin is looking clearer and shines brightly.  Your saliva is better than  facial skin cream!

And after swallowing Your spit, I felt healthier, stronger and younger.  Your spit is like the Fountain of Youth...

On 2/9/2023 at 10:34 PM, SoIntoYou said:

iirc, that’d be Mistress von Dietz who would sometimes be kind enough to chew some gum beforehand to make her spit extra tasty. 

Actually, I just really love candy spit!  When it comes to playing my spittoon-sticky, soaked messes are what I most prefer.  
However, #humangummybear play by MVD isn’t for the faint of heart!  

On 3/5/2023 at 12:55 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Actually, I just really love candy spit!  When it comes to playing my spittoon-sticky, soaked messes are what I most prefer.  

now i want to try...... :)

On 3/5/2023 at 12:55 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

#humangummybear.... That sounds really scary yet very intriguing, will you please elaborate on that?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 12:08 PM, Mistress Westwood said:

Mistress Koi introduced me to some sour mints especially for dry mouth. Spitting sessions are less target practice, more splash zone. 

OMG! You made me thirsty. I need this from You, Mistress Westwood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2023 at 9:08 AM, Mistress Westwood said:

On 4/6/2023 at 8:52 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Recently had a session yesterday using Mistress Koi’s sour mints and my subbie was drenched in spit. Since I was salivating from the mints, I would drool nice and slowly too. 🤤

Gosh I love those mints...makes me drool just thinking about them. 😉 Which reminds me, I need to order some more...